Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
my family when all my enemies walk across the stage

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:mjlol:
Lol I peep this demonic post.

That nikka that punked yo ass all throughout school gon have a letter in the mail stating his family violated the rules so now they got to pay a fine, but in reality its was YOUR family making all that damn noise when he was walking across the stage:russ:

Its an ingenious plan actually :ehh:

But you still ain't right in the head:mjlol:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Lol I peep this demonic post.

That nikka that punked yo ass all throughout school gon have a letter in the mail stating his family violated the rules so now they got to pay a fine, but in reality its was YOUR family making all that damn noise when he was walking across the stage:russ:

Its an ingenious plan actually :ehh:

But you still ain't right in the head:mjlol:

giphy.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If they make the rule..and make people aware of it...I don't see any problem with it.

When my oldest sister graduated from college......and walked the stage,we made so much noise that another Black family in attendance.........
..asked us to cheer when their daughter's name was announced.........she gave us a physical cue and everything....

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I don’t blame em, cuz some ppl go OVERBOARD. The stupid dancing, hollering....it’s too much. Just get your diploma n sit down. U can scream n holler all u want in tha parking lot or at home.

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
I don’t blame em, cuz some ppl go OVERBOARD. The stupid dancing, hollering....it’s too much. Just get your diploma n sit down. U can scream n holler all u want in tha parking lot or at home.

LOL

My coworker said at her graduation ,a father came in sounding an air horn for his son and was screaming "Juice, that's my boy"- he was a football player).