The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How? Story please
Basically being dumb and defiant, smh. lol (this was years ago, I was young). He went to a small very conservative white private school. Like 99.95% white. I'm talking "the only black person in the class" type white. (he got expelled from the public h.s. for doing something to a teacher's car - defacing property, something like that). My mom went extreme with it and enrolled him in a school that would 'keep him' from getting in trouble (she had that mindset that associated prevention and education with white institutions).

Anyway, day of graduation, I brought some noisemakers (you know the kind for birthdays), I kept getting out my seat to record it/take pics (they said prior to the ceremony for people not to record it because they were having a professional videographer and photographer there for people to order after), there also instructed people to hold all applause until after (I would stand up and clap, call his name, and everytime they said "graduating class", I would blow on the noisemaker. White lady behind me was annoyed bc I ignored her for telling me to calm down, then she got the attention of the usher - told them I wasn't stopping. my parents got involved. I got an attitude with my parents for siding with the white people, started talking back saying (it's my brother's graduation, why can't I .... ). Usher told me I had to leave. My grandmother grabbed my shoulder to walk me out, I started crying.. "Nooooo grandma... " Now I feel bad because my grandma had to wait out in the hall with me instead of seeing him walk across the stage and I was being distracting.
:snoop:

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
Basically being dumb and defiant, smh. lol (this was years ago, I was young). He went to a small very conservative white private school. Like 99.95% white. I'm talking "the only black person in the class" type white. (he got expelled from the public h.s. for doing something to a teacher's car - defacing property, something like that). My mom went extreme with it and enrolled him in a school that would 'keep him' from getting in trouble (she had that mindset that associated prevention and education with white institutions).

Anyway, day of graduation, I brought some noisemakers (you know the kind for birthdays), I kept getting out my seat to record it/take pics (they said prior to the ceremony for people not to record it because they were having a professional videographer and photographer there for people to order after), there also instructed people to hold all applause until after (I would stand up and clap, call his name, and everytime they said "graduating class", I would blow on the noisemaker. White lady behind me was annoyed bc I ignored her for telling me to calm down, then she got the attention of the usher - told them I wasn't stopping. my parents got involved. I got an attitude with my parents for siding with the white people, started talking back saying (it's my brother's graduation, why can't I .... ). Usher told me I had to leave. My grandmother grabbed my shoulder to walk me out, I started crying.. "Nooooo grandma... " Now I feel bad because my grandma had to wait out in the hall with me instead of seeing him walk across the stage and I was being distracting.
:snoop:

:russ:

Sounds like my school!

Poor grandma smh