Scarlett Johansson Drops Out Of Transgender Role In ‘Rub And Tug’ (Too Much Backlash)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The problem is, Hollywood still wont hire a tranny to play the part.

The lgbtxyz community will never see a tranny as a leading role in a big budget movie on trannies.
That shyt is going to change though. I really think the FX show, Pose and Fox's Star, is going to lead the way. Trans girls will be casted as leads for trans roles in the future in major budget films. I'd say in the next 5-8 years.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy-downsized-large.gif

killacal

Banned
Daps
That shyt is going to change though. I really think the FX show, Pose and Fox's Star, is going to lead the way. Trans girls will be casted as leads for trans roles in the future in major budget films. I'd say in the next 5-8 years.
You sound like you have your dikk in your hand reggie:picard:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
A lot of movies are already green lit and budgeted for the future.

At the end of the day, hetro males will not spend money on watching a tranny with a leading role on the screen.

Not to mention, Hollywood banks on starpower at the box office, so casting a unknown tranny on a big budget film is a chance I doubt Hollwood execs will make.

So yeah, they can cast a tranny if they want. Hope that trancends into Hollywood success.