scary...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yes, now stand against the wall so I can frisk your pecs, abs, biceps :youngsabo: What them buns, thighs, and calves doing? You ain't walking around looking like a strong crackhead, right? You know men go hard on their upper body and slack on their lower body :upsetfavre:
LOL,
Seriously, 12 is my favorite number.
:ohhh: don't let me be e-flirtin' with a breh....:dame:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

listen to the lyrics. This is how many of us men feel.

With the advent of Tinder and other social hookup apps I have come across women who've asked me what i was doing when i got a condom out. i still slept with 'em but made sure no fluids were exchanged.

Now ladies, be honest have you ever, in a passionate moment, had unprotected sex with someone you barely knew?

What ran through your mind afterwards?

Have you ever had an STI from a stranger? Did you confront them about it?

Just so it's clear...i ain't never had unprotected sex on purpose....condoms sometimes break i pull out as soon as i know.:usure::scust:

Hate to tell ya brah but not exchanging fluids MAY only protect you from HIV. HPV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and HSV transfer skin to skin.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Man I just want to have raw sex with thots without risk of STDs and getting someone pregnant. Hopefully my grandsons can live in such a world :mjcry:
Why would u want that look at how much chaos the world has now.

People would really feel invisible because there are no repercussions .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I see a lot of digusting shyt on this site but this shyt right here is insane. I cut off all girls the minute I thought I could have something when all I had was stress in college. This dude trying to harm a woman who is trusting herself with this nikka man. Wow!

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Just goes to show that God intended for humans to be in heterosexual monogamous relationships. Not only are children better off within a stable family unit, but along with that married couple can render one another's due without worries over STDs. People with STDs are recieving the full recompense for the error of their ways.

Earliest origins of mass outbreaks STI's is believed to be associated with the colombian exchange or the transfer of people, foods, culture, religion, etc from Europe to America, South America, and Africa due to European colonization.

But hey dont let me stop you from trying to moralize human sexual behavior.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I just had raw sex about 2 hours ago.:sas2: :banderas:
#GMB :umad:

That being said, when I was single and young I was still mainly fukking raw. I got burned like 6 times between 1999-2004.
Low key secret is that STD rates are off the charts for poor people. My behavior after 2004 didn't really change, i was still fukking raw. the only difference is i started smashing chicks who either were in college or had degrees, jobs and health benefits. Maybe it was just the dirty philly hoodrats i was smashing (i got burned by a chick from bmore and another one from alabama though too). But I think the main thing is these were young chicks with no jobs or health benefits just out there burning nikkas dikks off

:ahh: <---Me peeing peacefully in 2016

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yes, now stand against the wall so I can frisk your pecs, abs, biceps :youngsabo: What them buns, thighs, and calves doing? You ain't walking around looking like a strong crackhead, right? You know men go hard on their upper body and slack on their lower body :upsetfavre:
LOL,
Seriously, 12 is my favorite number.
lol a strong crackhead though...naw. i squat, calve raise, lunge, hamstring curl and all that good shyt.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
consider this, if one man has multiple wives who are virgins when he "joins unto" them and he's clean and they're clean, STI wouldn't be a problem cause men wouldn't have to stray from their wives. Now women on the other hand literally are receptacles for things (DNA) they carry the DNA of all sexual partners they've exchanged fluids with. Men do not have this phenomenon occur with them sooooooooooooooooo

i don't know where i'm going with this but yeah...

:russ: appreciate your honesty with the bolded!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
We all know that puss is sweet.........................................................................................but is it sour too?
full

How you know without receipts? We get receipts for fast restaurant, gas, and the guy the cable bill, why not the unknown receipt on the puss :ahh:? :francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
We all know that puss is sweet.........................................................................................but is it sour too?
full

How you know without receipts? We get receipts for fast restaurant, gas, and the guy the cable bill, why not the unknown receipt on the puss :ahh:? :francis: