Scottie Pippen buys Larsa Pippen a $4million apology ring(even tho she cheated) then freezes her $$

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
well, scottie has always been a sidekick :francis:
smackreaction2_zps932f8992.gif~original

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
I've been telling you in the lottery thread, if you have money don't get married, get you a 18-19 yr old chick and pay her college tuition, as soon as she graduates trade her in for another 18-19 yr old, rinse & repeat. You literally can be dating 18-19 yr old girls the rest of your life til you kick the bucket.

If you need children that bad, enter one of those "big brother" mentor programmes. Send the lil breh to private school or some sh*t. Since scottie a b-ball player he can do summer camps for at risk youth, hang out with them for 3 weeks then keep it moving. Don't let these broke ig thots grab your balls for 18 yrs.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought they said pip was broke? If he is i can see how it happened

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Pippen a better man then me I tell ya :whew:

I would've dropped her at future doorstep with an overnight bag a long time ago. She wanted to play the game.She did and she lost.

:francis:Good on him freezing her shyt. Bad on him for taking this long. She should be literally in a dog house while Scottie looks for dirt on the judges presiding over his divorce.

Leave that lady penniless.