Scottie Pippen buys Larsa Pippen a $4million apology ring(even tho she cheated) then freezes her $$

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
When did prenups start become so shaky? I thought they were ironclad?

They're supposed to be but not at all. Most prenups only protect what you bring to the table. Not what you made during the marriage. If a women is out of the workforce for years because she married a rich man her lawyers will argue she can't support herself because she's not hire-able due to no job history and judges will order her to be broken off with some change.

People always talk about all actors dating and marrying the same actors but its all about the money. Someone who has 20 million is not coming after your 20 million in a divorce. Some build a body IG thot worth 5 bucks will though.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
When did prenups start become so shaky? I thought they were ironclad?

They never were.:pachaha:

There was this case that happened in New York that set the precedent for pre-nups to be overturned.

Woman Wins 'Groundbreaking' Prenup Battle

Ever since this shyt happened, heauxs been trying to get pre-nupts thrown out.

Nope judge's discretion.

judge decides to honor it or not.
Don't get married.
That is why these judges have a god complex, they can take away your money, freedom and your life if they feel like it that day.:scust: At least racist cops with god complexes occasionally get charged(rarely convicted) or dismissed if the case gets enough of a high profile but its damn near impossible to sue or arrest a judge for being racist or misconduct. It has to be really obvious and with a lot of proof. That's why its so hard for government workers to sue the government the judges and everybody is going to stay on code and protect each other at the top. They tell criminals to take the plea deal because the feds have a 95% conviction rate and its like no shyt of course they do its all the same fukking evil people covering each others asses.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Jordan must have called him
and hit him with that gospel.
*phone rings*

scottie: hey mike whats up?:snoop:
mike: you looking silly out here.:mjpls:
scottie::snoop:
mike: it's done man....lawyer up and brace yourself:mjpls:
scottie: it can be fixed:snoop:
mike: she fukked a rapper man.....a rapper.:gucci:
scottie: :sadbron:
mike: can i be real with you scottie:mjpls:
scottie: I remember the train we ran on her and paula abdul:snoop:
mike: she was always a hoe scottie....they never change.:mjpls:
scottie: what should i do:snoop:
mike: stay away from them kardashian bytches:ufdup:
scottie: kris is cool:snoop:
mike: the hoe aint shyt..man bruce cut his dikk off:gucci:
scottie: thanks for the call man.:snoop:
mike: oh and if i ever see you in straight legged jeans again i'll kill you nikka!:martin:

*click*

wat6rr.jpg

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Jordan must have called him
and hit him with that gospel.
*phone rings*

scottie: hey mike whats up?:snoop:
mike: you looking silly out here.:mjpls:
scottie::snoop:
mike: it's done man....lawyer up and brace yourself:mjpls:
scottie: it can be fixed:snoop:
mike: she fukked a rapper man.....a rapper.:gucci:
scottie: :sadbron:
mike: can i be real with you scottie:mjpls:
scottie: I remember the train we ran on her and paula abdul:snoop:
mike: she was always a hoe scottie....they never change.:mjpls:
scottie: what should i do:snoop:
mike: stay away from them kardashian bytches:ufdup:
scottie: kris is cool:snoop:
mike: the hoe aint shyt..man bruce cut his dikk off:gucci:
scottie: thanks for the call man.:snoop:
mike: oh and if i ever see you in straight legged jeans again i'll kill you nikka!:martin:

*click*

wat6rr.jpg
:deadmanny:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, scottie has always been a sidekick :francis:

Jesus. U know larsa probably said something along those lines for this nikka to finally cut her off

Gets stretched out by future and its Baby we all make mistakes i forgive u dont go but get called the greatest sidekick next to robin and he starts flippin furniture

"Check ya own videos you'll always be number 2"

:sadcam:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it funny that Scottie has probably cheated on Larsa hundreds if not thousands of times but she steps out on him once and it's a huge low blow to his ego and self esteem and everyone's perception of him as a man

True but thats the price of a civilian marrying a celebrity. The game got these hoes using the star for their own fame then cashing out when they get their own celeb friends.

Thats why if your a star u gotta marry another star because the game is balanced and its a real relationship instead of someone to be at the crib when they back from traveling

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
I find it funny that Scottie has probably cheated on Larsa hundreds if not thousands of times but she steps out on him once and it's a huge low blow to his ego and self esteem and everyone's perception of him as a man

Cheat code

• Dap
Reactions: FSP