Scottie Pippen buys Larsa Pippen a $4million apology ring(even tho she cheated) then freezes her $$

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

tumblr_ok9ohwKyep1vciti6o1_400.gif

tumblr_nnycv8skCT1qcqqpjo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_mpojasOqHu1qdmbc1o1_400.gif

EI9saI.gif

tumblr_mq9jdy5moX1qff46jo1_250.gif

:dj2::stylin:

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pippen a better man then me I tell ya :whew:

I would've dropped her at future doorstep with an overnight bag a long time ago. She wanted to play the game.She did and she lost.
I would have kept the overnight bag. Sold the stuff online, hired her a lawyer using that money to beat her in court, and keep everything.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Lol that ring is her 3 million
she still gon have the kids u cant leave her with nothing breh its gonna be hard for a judge with morality to drop her off it aint like they aint got kids best case scenerio he gon be paying like 30k in child support a month

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
He should shut up and pay up. Its not like he didnt know what it was from the moment she decided to even date him.

There is obviously a huge chunk of this story being left out.

If she really had an affair with future. Then he would be an odd choice considering his very public personal life.

The only thing that makes sense would be it was a revenge affair.

Scotty did something his wife decided to punish him publicly for. He apeared to be a simp not because he is but because he was accepting her lashing out and was ready to try to work it out.

She might have gone too far and he no longer feels too guilty about whatever he did and now said fukk it and is ready to fight her. To hit her where it hurts he will try to withhold the $$$.

Otherwise i just do not get this whole wierd scenario.

Last edited: