Scream 7 starring Neve Campbell, Directed by Williamson

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
:blessed:Bring back Stu and do the cult of Ghostface. Give the fans what they want and let this be the finale for the og cast.

i think the stu thing is done for. but yeah ghostface cult. multiple killers i’m talking like 6-8 actual ghostface. make it a 2part film series with a cliffhanger. couple ghostface killers get mopped up during the middle of the movie. maybe 1 of them gets arrested and make it a real whodunit type film.
:whoo:
just hire me already

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

I bet he posts on here. Because i only see these talking points on this board

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:Bring back Stu and do the cult of Ghostface. Give the fans what they want and let this be the finale for the og cast.
They have to go all in with Stu or really tap into the cult thing. There is no way that little ass bytch lifted Dewey like that in 5.

:stopitslime:

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
They have to go all in with Stu or really tap into the cult thing. There is no way that little ass bytch lifted Dewey like that in 5.

:stopitslime:

She didnt lift dewey. the angle of the shot and the way he was arched made it look like that. Not once did his feet leave the floor

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Neve Campbell ain't shyt :mjlol:

Spends years complaining about getting lowballed for her return, the new actors (specifically Jenna and Barrera) all support her.
They get fired for calling out Israel and suddenly Neve is able to strike a deal she's happy with :lolbron:
Neve was like I'm an actress of a certain age and starring roles for decent bank don't come around very often...show me the money!:russ:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Need to let that go breh, she's gone.

They successfully rebooted the series with a new main crew, lucked out on one of them being one of the hottest names in Hollywood, and they fumbled the fukk out of it.
la-knight-nah-nah.gif

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scream 7’s opening kill must be an all-time great scene since the sequel is trying to distract viewers from its messy production and complicated behind-the-scenes reshuffles. To justify dropping Sam and Tara’s story and picking up Sidney’s plot again, Scream 7 would need a shocking opening sequence. The best way to achieve this would be for Scream 7 to kill off a major returning character with a close personal connection to Sidney. This would clarify that, even though Scream 2022’s storyline only tangentially involved Sidney and Scream VI didn’t feature her at all, Scream 7was her comeback.

However, it would be impossible for Scream 7to pull off this approach. Mark Kincaid and Gale Weathers are the only people Scream 7’s opening could kill off, since they are the only returning characters with a close personal connection to Sidney. While1996’s original slasher classic Scream could simply kill off a supporting character played by an A-list star, Scream 7 can’t replicate that approach. For the sequel to justify its existence, Scream 7 must foreground Sidney’s arc, her pain, and her endurance. This means killing off her love interest Mark or her oldest friend Gale.