Scumbag Stories

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In honor of that thread on Future/Bluface/Whoever pulling a scumbag Hall of fame move on an Instagram thot. I thought I'd make a thread where nikkas can share some choice stories from their own scumbag days.

I'm reformed now but back in the day :wow:

I'll start....

I used to mess with this one girl back in the day who wasn't from my area but lived here while she was going to college. Her and her best friend lived together.

They were "alternative" type black girls and I used to love going over there to smoke weed, watch anime, and play rock band and shyt on the ps3. One night, while we were drinking, she tells me her bestie wants to watch her give me head.

Now if I'm being honest, her friend was the better looking one of the 2, but I was already in on ol girl, so this was like getting a 2 for one special. I finessed the 3 way and felt like a pimp.

So after that night I start fukking her best friend more often. Like she'll come home from class and I'd already be over there just finished fukking. They ended up beefing and eventually her best friend moved out.

But that's not where the story ends...

Like a couple years later, she had dropped out and moved back to Maryland. She randomly hit me up one day and we started back talking. She asked if she could come visit me. I say yeah come on.

So she gets a rental and comes down Friday night. The first night I take her out to eat and we chill, smoke, play the game, etc. It felt like old times. She planned to stay for the weekend.

My bm calls Saturday morning and tells me she needs to drop my son off for the weekend (this is before he came to live with me). Now I was still fukking my bm, so I didn't want my son to tell her about the girl staying at my crib (this was when he was at the super honest kiddie stage where he just tells everything) and mess around and get put on child support.

So I tell her i didn't want my son to see me with another woman because he was still feeling some type of way about me and his mom not being together. She spent the day reconnecting with friends but she didn't have much money, so she ended up sleeping in my yard in the rental.

The next morning I took my son to my mom's house so he could go to church and I fukked her again before she left.

:francis:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Man...

I got way to many scumbag stories. But ill provide one for content.

Use to have this girl who i started dating when she was 17 and a virgin of course i go thru smash and we end up dating for 4 years. But in that time i ended up smashing her sister as well on the side. The sister did not give a fukk she just wanted to smash and keep it moving since the sisters where really close. :francis: So close i was smashing the sister and just straight smashing my girl afterwards. :mjlit:for a while i was getting off watching her taste her sister p*ssy off my D.:unimpressed: i ended up getting both pregnant but luck was on my side both got the coat hanger. :whew: They was mixed mexicacs so they had the freakness in them.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man...

I got way to many scumbag stories. But ill provide one for content.

Use to have this girl who i started dating when she was 17 and a virgin of course i go thru smash and we end up dating for 4 years. But in that time i ended up smashing her sister as well on the side. The sister did not give a fukk she just wanted to smash and keep it moving since the sisters where really close. :francis: So close i was smashing the sister and just straight smashing my girl afterwards. :mjlit:for a while i was getting off watching her taste her sister p*ssy off my D.:unimpressed: i ended up getting both pregnant but luck was on my side both got the coat hanger. :whew: They was mixed mexicacs so they had the freakness in them.

:damn:

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
I'm not really svumbag like that worst I did was tell a girl I was fukking I wanted a relationship but didn't. She threw hot grease on my face but the burn blended in my skin well so I tell people it's just a birthmark. Plus I have a beard that covers it.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i might contribute to this thread cause lawd knows i used to be :demonic: on a chicks...

i might wait to find out that i am having another boy though i don't want to jinx it :lupe:

I can't ever have a daughter:damn:...just the thought of someone treating her like i used to treat women:damn:...I'd have to preemptively kill every man on earth to make sure it didn't happen:damn:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In honor of that thread on Future/Bluface/Whoever pulling a scumbag Hall of fame move on an Instagram thot. I thought I'd make a thread where nikkas can share some choice stories from their own scumbag days.

I'm reformed now but back in the day :wow:

I'll start....

I used to mess with this one girl back in the day who wasn't from my area but lived here while she was going to college. Her and her best friend lived together.

They were "alternative" type black girls and I used to love going over there to smoke weed, watch anime, and play rock band and shyt on the ps3. One night, while we were drinking, she tells me her bestie wants to watch her give me head.

Now if I'm being honest, her friend was the better looking one of the 2, but I was already in on ol girl, so this was like getting a 2 for one special. I finessed the 3 way and felt like a pimp.

So after that night I start fukking her best friend more often. Like she'll come home from class and I'd already be over there just finished fukking. They ended up beefing and eventually her best friend moved out.

But that's not where the story ends...

Like a couple years later, she had dropped out and moved back to Maryland. She randomly hit me up one day and we started back talking. She asked if she could come visit me. I say yeah come on.

So she gets a rental and comes down Friday night. The first night I take her out to eat and we chill, smoke, play the game, etc. It felt like old times. She planned to stay for the weekend.

My bm calls Saturday morning and tells me she needs to drop my son off for the weekend (this is before he came to live with me). Now I was still fukking my bm, so I didn't want my son to tell her about the girl staying at my crib (this was when he was at the super honest kiddie stage where he just tells everything) and mess around and get put on child support.

So I tell her i didn't want my son to see me with another woman because he was still feeling some type of way about me and his mom not being together. She spent the day reconnecting with friends but she didn't have much money, so she ended up sleeping in my yard in the rental.

The next morning I took my son to my mom's house so he could go to church and I fukked her again before she left.

:francis:
:ehh: impressive

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Back in the day (late spring/early summer)
my ex (who i was done with) saw me at this
restaurant with this bad ass chick and was furious.
giving me hateful looks the entire time
I sipped drinks and romanced tenda.

6fEsxoZ.gif

two days later i wake up and get ready to
hop into the ride and the tires are slashed
and white paint is splashed all over my shyt.
me being who i am i didnt even call or text her.
waited until it was like 10 below zero and
paid a smoker 20 bucks to break every
window in that bytch out......front and back.

Money well spent

zWbxrN1.gif

UKVu0t8.gif