My ex once drove me to my cheating destination when I had no drivers license
I told her I'm going to meet some friends and have a few beers
She dropped me off, told me to have fun and not to drink too much
She drove off as I walked in that bar
I took a shyt in there and freshened up everything with some wet wipes
bytch I had a date with was waiting around the block
I excused myself for being too late cuz of the goddamn bus

and

I had a bytch live with me for 5 days straight while my girl was in the hospital

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Looks like a lot of bytches in this thread don't have the standing to look down bytches who ain't shyt.

:hhh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dropped her off drove the fukk off blocked her number and never seen her since :banderas:
My nikka almost got me killed doing this to a bytch he stole out my phone. Well not really killed, they were empty threats but still. I bagged a chick on

an online dating site like 4-5 years ago. So I'm texting her one night set to meet her while I'm drinking and the homie comes over. I'm telling him

about this bytch and he notices I'm drunk as fukk so I guess he could tell I was going pass out and not even make it. Which is what happened I

passed out, next morning I wake up and try to apologize to shorty but then she sent me a series of nasty, vile fukked up texts about having me killed.

Even had a couple of her "nikkas" sending me threats (it was from a different number but it was probably her using her friend's phone or google

voice on some stupid shyt) :dahell: I ain't even respond thinking the bytch crazy if she saying all that just cause I passed out and ain't make it.

I just left it alone and didn't even gaf and kept it moving. Then a few weeks later me and the homie chilling and somehow we brought up that night.

and I tell him how she threatened me and shyt. He then tells me yeah nikka I took the bytch number out your phone while you was drunk. He claims I

let him have it, I have passed him off bytches like this but this particular time I didn't recall. So he tells me what happened. He hit her up pretending

to be me smh. Then he pulls up on her. He says she was ight but he wasn't really feeling her like that as far as convo and personality. But he takes

her to some park near a college and gets some head. It's raining outside and he had other plans for the night and ain't feel like taking her back to

her spot so he pulls up to a random dorm and since it's raining he tells her he doesn't want her walking in the rain so she should just get out there

and he'll park and bring her inside the dorm. So yeah she gets out waiting for him and the nikka just peels off leaving her in the rain .

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met a girl pick her up at her crib
she wanted to shoot pool :shaq2:

I really didn’t want spend any time with her at all honestly so I talked her into chilling by a park for a lil first :patrice:

Smoked a lil got a BJ and wanted to just take her home now :jawalrus:

but she wasn’t having it got all loud like what you think I’m just a hoe or something you can’t even chill with me :francis:

I was like nah nah nah we can go shoot pool chill baby :mjpls:

Drove to the pool hall was next to a club that was packed and only parking in the way back :youngsabo:

so I was like here I’ll drop you off at front and go park so you ain’t gotta walk all that way :smugbiden:

Dropped her off drove the fukk off blocked her number and never seen her since :banderas:

61DuzYjH7QL._UX522_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well during one particular sex session the Indiana girl gets on top of me in reverse cowgirl and starts screaming and yelling like I'm beating it up but I wasnt really in her yet....

She had called Instahead and put on that show for her

Instahead called me one more time and told me she was going to kill herself then hung up, the Indiana girl sent her a message saying to make sure she goes down the street and not across the road :picard:

Playing for keeps :whoo:

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Senior year of high school. I get asked to prom by this girl who I'm friends with but I'm not attracted to like that. I figure we're going as friends cus she's always giving me mixed signals.
We end up going, I spend about maybe 1 minutes dancing with her, but the majority of the time I'm getting grinded on by other bytches. At one point she peeped me being sandwiched by two thots.
The night is winding down and we're all plotting our next moves. She asks me what I'm doing later. My oblivious ass tells her I'm prolly gonna just head home.
I end up going to a party instead and I fukk one of her friends that night lol

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Must've been fresh out of high school when this happened, but I was on one of them chat apps like Kik or some shyt. Was in a group full of people and used to talk to this one girl in the group that was kind of a butterface, but her body was immaculate bruh. One day I was like "fukk it Ima bag her" just cus I knew she'd be easy. Spent about 2 weeks just chatting her up before she started lobbing nudes at me. Kept that going for like a good month & a half and could tell she was really getting attached to me. I just wanted more nudes tho cus at this point I'm on a HORRIBLE dry spell and I'm getting ZERO COOCHIE in real life. Eventually I get tired of entertaining her and I delete the app off my phone, block her number, and used her likeness to catfish and scam nikkas.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A year after high school I was messing with this chick I worked with but I wasn't really feeling it after a while. It was basically just fukking. On my lunch break I started going to subway to talk to this spanish chick i knew from school that worked there. We started feeling each other and I knew I had to break it off with my girl to be with her so I had to figure some shyt out. :patrice:

The girl I was with came to my house everyday I didn't work with her so one day I knew she was on her way. For some reason I liked tacos after we fukked bc I smoke weed :manny:. I invited subway girl to the house before she got there. She pulls up with tacos and shyt. I walk outside like "what's that?" She said "I got tacos bc... You know" . I acted like I was pissed off. :pacspit: Yelling about her only wanting sex and just expecting me to jump when she says and I yank the bag out of her hand and grab the 3 tacos and threw them at her. It took all my strength not to laugh :mjlol:at the lettuce and shyt on her shirt. I said "fukk this. It's over. I can't do this" and walked inside. I get there and my sister is crying laughing :russ:asking me why did I throw them at her. I told her "I got carried away" and busted out laughing. Subway girl was in my room the whole time and my now ex was sitting in her car with lettuce and taco meat on her shirt crying. I smashed both for a short time until my girl broke up with me bc I "was acting different". Stayed with subway girl for a few months after.

Straight scumbag shyt :snoop:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:mjcry:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must've been fresh out of high school when this happened, but I was on one of them chat apps like Kik or some shyt. Was in a group full of people and used to talk to this one girl in the group that was kind of a butterface, but her body was immaculate bruh. One day I was like "fukk it Ima bag her" just cus I knew she'd be easy. Spent about 2 weeks just chatting her up before she started lobbing nudes at me. Kept that going for like a good month & a half and could tell she was really getting attached to me. I just wanted more nudes tho cus at this point I'm on a HORRIBLE dry spell and I'm getting ZERO COOCHIE in real life. Eventually I get tired of entertaining her and I delete the app off my phone, block her number, and used her likeness to catfish and scam nikkas.

You saved it at the end bruh.

I was like :dahell: then got to the end like :picard:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:umad: that's certified scumbag shyt

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I threatened to snitch on this one chick who was a friend to my girl and daughter of pastor that if she ain’t give me no p*ssy,I’m telling her pops with a Facebook video:snoop:

it’s weird because we became super cool after that

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm about to have ascumbag story for y'all. I'm gone fukk my sister in law if she don't move out my house. I'm about to throw it all away brehs. Talk me out of it

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
What do you guys think of revenge sex-- fukking the friend or relative of a girl that rejected you?

I'm in the middle of trying to fukk every possible friend and female relative of this girl
Screenshot-resized.png

I post this all the time on here. My ego won't let it go.

Got to her best friend already. I was talking to her step-sister. She has a shyt ton of female family members that I WILL get at eventually.

:mjcry: