Scumbag Stories

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What do you guys think of revenge sex-- fukking the friend or relative of a girl that rejected you?

I'm in the middle of trying to fukk every possible friend and female relative of this girl
Screenshot-resized.png

I post this all the time on here. My ego won't let it go.

Got to her best friend already. I was talking to her step-sister. She has a shyt ton of female family members that I WILL get at eventually.

:mjcry:
Take pictures

Send her the pictures

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
source.gif

Got a couple of light situations (summarized)
  1. After I graduated college and before I moved to DC/MD, I told this girl we were a couple so I could smash raw for the summer. (She didn't want to have sex unprotected unless we were in a relationship - Top 3 lay though :wow:). Broke up with her on the same day I moved.
    149px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png

2. Was trying to holla on this chick I knew from college while I was married at the time. I lived in MD at the time and she lived in SC. We used to talk and flirt and all. She decided to come up to DC when one of her close female friends got a job internship in DC for the summer. But, she stunted hard on me once she got here. Flaked on me and didn't give me the time of day. So I hit up her friend 2 weeks after and smashed her instead.
    99px-Demotauntsr.png
  3. After my first year of marriage, my wife (at the time) started going through my phone and basically wanted me to cut off all and every female friend that contacts me more than twice a year. Maybe 1-2 was needed, but most of them wasn't warranted, but I had her and our Pastor telling me how wrong I was and how men can't just be friends with women......so I did it. Ironically, she wanted me to be overly friendly to her female friends. They were cool, but I felt like a hypocrite. :francis: So an interesting idea arose when I noticed one of her close friends was a lil too fond of me. :patrice: Basically, threw out some discreet feelers and her friend eventually got so comfortable that she started sending me pics, twerk videos, etc. while being careful that it didn't look like I was asking for all these. Ending up showing these to my wife and was like "Check and cut off your friend". She was hesitant until I told her straight up, "If you don't cut her off, I'm going to smash her the next time I'm around her." So my wife did, but instead of my wife learning a lesson I thought she would...I just ended up finding out she was a big hypocrite :martin:. I'm single now though, brehs :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My name is Arc and I have done evil. I told this story on sohh but I'll tell it again

I was dating this chick but things weren't really working out. We will call her Instahead.:mjlol: (About the name: one time I came to her dorm room for a weekend of fukking but her period came So I told her for ruining my weekend you have to give me instant head, :shaq:and she did all weekend, my god it was amazing)

Anyways...

We were trying to do the long distance thing but . She breaks up with me and I start talking to a girl that lived in Indiana, it was back in 05, online dating wasnt a thing and we had just been cool on a messageboard, but now that I was single things started picking up. Instahead didn't like this shyt. The Indiana girl bought me a plane ticket to come see her for a weekend. I got flewed out :russ:

The day before I went I met Instahead in a park and actually tried to fukk her but she wasnt going for it all. She was sick and depressed about the whole thing

Anyways...

Me and the Indiana girl have all kinds of nasty sex in the hotel but Instahead called my phone her phone and the hotel phone over and over. She was cussing talking shyt talkin crazy you know how people do :francis:

Well during one particular sex session the Indiana girl gets on top of me in reverse cowgirl and starts screaming and yelling like I'm beating it up but I wasnt really in her yet....

She had called Instahead and put on that show for her

Instahead called me one more time and told me she was going to kill herself then hung up, the Indiana girl sent her a message saying to make sure she goes down the street and not across the road :picard:

I tried to call her back but no answer. I was worried but the Indiana girl was a bad bytch...

That Saturday morning I couldn't have wrote a better scene, the sun is coming through the hotel window and the Indiana girl was naked in my lap glowing, I asked her to be my girl right then,she says yes.. it was a truly beautiful moment

So the rest of that day we go all around Indianapolis, we then return to the hotel and have more raw sex. That Sunday I get on the plane and head back to Houston. When I get to Houston my phone starts blowing up, Instahead is calling, I pick up and she said she needs to see me I tell her to meet me at my dorm. She shows up, I sneak her in and she is mad. She shows me her wrist and I see the gash across it. I grab her hand and say "I didn't know you cared about me like that :shaq:

It was absurd... But it worked

We end up having raw animal sex all morning. It was fukking amazing. At some point I got her some wet rags so she could take a hoebath with. what I didn't know is while I wasn't in the room she has been snapping pictures of everything in my dorm room and sending them to my girl in Indiana:mjlol:

I tell Instahead that we should keep some distance between us, and she agreed, she leaves

I'm feeling like the man, and then I got that phone call:mjcry:

Yoooooooo

Finish the story fam! Thats wild!

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
You mean to tell me all the people on this site this is all the scumbag stories we got? Some of y'all frontin out here. Screaming #hoh but y'all simpin :usure:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got another one since nikkas ain't sharing.

A while ago I was dating this girl, spending a lot of time with her, laying up at the crib, etc. But I was still fukking my other chicks.

So one night, right after fukking her, I get a text from a girl with some A-1 that I hadn't had for a while. So I tell girl 1 that, because she had to go to work early in the morning I was just gonna go home tonight because I wasn't tired yet and didn't wanna keep her up.

So I go to the other chicks house no shower, just a wipe off, and fukk the shyt out of her multiple times til I fall asleep.

I wake up getting punched in the arm hard. Im looking like :why:. Chick is like gtfo her house and lose her number. As I'm driving home puzzled, I jump on fb.

Girl #1 posted our entire evening, drinks, dinner, movie on fb and tagged me in it as "in a relationship"
:snoop:

Later that day girl number 1 sent me a screenshot. Girl #2 DM'd her a pic of me in her bed ass naked knocked the fukk out.

But true to scumbag life :sas1: it took me about 2 weeks to get back with girl #1 (her sister hates me to this day) and about a month later girl #2 said she was sorry for acting like that because she knew we weren't together and we resumed our fwb arrangement :sas2:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
My ex once drove me to my cheating destination when I had no drivers license
I told her I'm going to meet some friends and have a few beers
She dropped me off, told me to have fun and not to drink too much
She drove off as I walked in that bar
I took a shyt in there and freshened up everything with some wet wipes
bytch I had a date with was waiting around the block
I excused myself for being too late cuz of the goddamn bus

and

I had a bytch live with me for 5 days straight while my girl was in the hospital

Yikes :russ:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean to tell me all the people on this site this is all the scumbag stories we got? Some of y'all frontin out here. Screaming #hoh but y'all simpin :usure:

This, I thought this thread would do MJ numbers

You can kinda tell by the idealistic opinions most of these cats have that they don't really have any real world experience. The types to go to a party or a bar and be on the coli raging about interracial relationships.

Then you got others like @Ya' Cousin Cleon who I know has to have some grade A scumbag stories but he probably won't participate in the thread because we disagree politically.:yeshrug:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Was dating this girl (we'll call her Mia) and one day, we had sex but later that afternoon, Mia and I got into a huge fight and she left.

Not even an hour later, another girl hits me up (we'll call her Kim) and wants to slide through. We chill, go grab some food and come back to the crib.

Once we're back at the crib, Mia comes back over to the house to talk things over. But I won't let her in the crib, mainly because Kim is in the crib eating WingStop or whatever the fukk. So, I tell Mia straight up, "There is another girl here and we're about to fukk". I go back in the house but I can hear Mia crying on the other side of the door.

Me and Kim fukk for a few hours and she leaves. Shortly after, I call Mia to "apologize for my behavior" :mjgrin: and she comes back over and we have sex on and off for most of the night. :takedat:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
My worst scumbag story is that I asked my main chick for advice about what to do about my sidechick using one of my friends as a cover story.

I told her that one of my friends was cheating on his wife with his ex girlfriend when I was referring to me the entire time. Went on for about 6 months and she had no clue :russ:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
use to smash this girl who thought i was her boyfriend on the reg....one time after smashin her in the telly i told her i couldn't be with her unless she let my mans and them hit too....she gave the ok and I told my homies to come to the telly and go to work on this brawd...i left when they came through....few hours later the homies said they left her in the telly...took her purse and stuck her with the bill for the extra hours.....

i ghosted her and never heard from her again.....don't know if she dead or alive.....:yeshrug: