Sean Hannity: The DC swamp is rising to take down Trump

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my concern, if and when Trump gets impeached or is proven to be on unfit for office the far right will swear up-and-down that the rest of the government is out to get him.

Trump and the wing nuts in his party have gotten so out of control with calling everything fake news, there's no reasonable amount of evidence or authority they won't question.

Hope I'm wrong but I fear this is going to get ugly.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is my concern, if and when Trump gets impeached or is proven to be on unfit for office the far right will swear up-and-down that the rest of the government is out to get him.

Trump and the wing nuts in his party have gotten so out of control with calling everything fake news, there's no reasonable amount of evidence or authority they won't question.

Breh go on any right wing media outlet.

All they do it's blame the other side, deflect and play victim. That literally their playbook at this point:mjlol:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You think him getting impeached is actually a possibility?

If he does then let's see if the far right are true to their word

All u hear from them especially on twitter is how their all "alphas" who own guns and are ready to kill any liberal commies who cross them

Surely if they get impeached all these freedom fighters will strap up and confront the gov't like they've been waiting too

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You think him getting impeached is actually a possibility?

If he does then let's see if the far right are true to their word

All u hear from them especially on twitter is how their all "alphas" who own guns and are ready to kill any liberal commies who cross them

Surely if they get impeached all these freedom fighters will strap up and confront the gov't like they've been waiting too
Stay safe and stay strapped brehs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

the funny part is so many Rethugs don't like this shyt either but they ain't saying shyt which is cowardly as fukk.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
the funny part is so many Rethugs don't like this shyt either but they ain't saying shyt which is cowardly as fukk.
63 million people voted for trump

"so many" rethugs not liking it amounts to how many people really? We need to be careful when we provide them a moral high ground they don't deserve.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
63 million people voted for trump

"so many" rethugs not liking it amounts to how many people really? We need to be careful when we provide them a moral high ground they don't deserve.

my point is that they hate Trump himself but won't say shyt because of the people that voted for him that got them in office. Look at all the cats who started backtracking as he got closer to winning the nomination and even afterwards.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
my point is that they hate Trump himself but won't say shyt because of the people that voted for him that got them in office. Look at all the cats who started backtracking as he got closer to winning the nomination and even afterwards.
Yeah the US senators hate Trump. That's all of 52 people.

They are representatives of their base though, are they not? So those 52 people, regardless of their personal feelings, vote based in large part on the needs and wants of their constituents.

And that's where the 63million number falls in. It really doesn't matter if 52 us senators hate Trump if 63 million people plan on going to the election booth and voting republican any way.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah the US senators hate Trump. That's all of 52 people.

They are representatives of their base though, are they not? So those 52 people, regardless of their personal feelings, vote based in large part on the needs and wants of their constituents.

And that's where the 63million number falls in. It really doesn't matter if 52 us senators hate Trump if 63 million people plan on going to the election booth and voting republican any way.

I know, that's what I meant fam.

You know this clown in office is a fukkin clown, but you going along with it. It's just rediculous all around