Sean Hannity: The DC swamp is rising to take down Trump

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Comment sections on popular site have been overrun by alt right agents who are well organized...

There is a big movement behind the scenes of paid trolls hitting up comment sections...A lot of folk when they read an article or watch a video look at the comments section hence why they have been targeted by trolls...The trolls job is to discredit the article/video with Trump "fake news"...

That's why sites like yahoo are seemingly flooded with Trump supporters...A lot times its the same troll with 5 accounts hammering a popular article in an attempt to discredit it...
I remember watching a documentary on this like 7 or 8 years ago too...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then say that you immature POS. Wishing cancer on someone? Do you know someone with cancer or had it effect your life? You really morphed into a low tier garbage poster
sean hannity? yes, the worst kinds of cancer

i urge you to find the 4 or 5 times he's yelled about how "obama got it wrong on trayvon martin" and maybe you'll see where im coming from

until then, suck my dikk :camby:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Then say that you immature POS. Wishing cancer on someone? Do you know someone with cancer or had it effect your life? You really morphed into a low tier garbage poster

This is where you draw the line on the coli :pachaha: i hope sean hannity gets cancer and his family has a chance to watch him die slow

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
sean hannity? yes, the worst kinds of cancer

i urge you to find the 4 or 5 times he's yelled about how "obama got it wrong on trayvon martin" and maybe you'll see where im coming from

until then, suck my dikk :camby:

Grow up(you and the p*ssy above) you immature fukk. Unless he's a pedophile or some person doing heinous harm to others you shouldn't be wishing shyt like that on anyone. I've seen close family members perish from breast cancer.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is where you draw the line on the coli

Of course. Never seen other posters wish deadly fukked up outside that ignorant cac. Keep that cornball shyt on Reddit sub forums. I don't like Hannity, he's an a$$hole establishment waterboy. But I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone not matter who they are or how much I disagree

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grow up(you and the p*ssy above) you immature fukk. Unless he's a pedophile or some person doing heinous harm to others you shouldn't be wishing shyt like that on anyone. I've seen close family members perish from breast cancer.
and i hope it happens to sean hannity :jaymad:

the fukk are you crying about anyway? :what: move on from that post

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where you draw the line on the coli :pachaha: i hope sean hannity gets cancer and his family has a chance to watch him die slow
repped
49obpL.gif