Sean Hannity: The DC swamp is rising to take down Trump

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This is my concern, if and when Trump gets impeached or is proven to be on unfit for office the far right will swear up-and-down that the rest of the government is out to get him.

Trump and the wing nuts in his party have gotten so out of control with calling everything fake news, there's no reasonable amount of evidence or authority they won't question.

Hope I'm wrong but I fear this is going to get ugly.

When they were talking about the Russian hacks right before the election he had Super c00n David Clarke get on stage and tell these cacs to get their torches and pitchforks ready.

I keep wondering what would have been worse...I mean they are still mad and they WON and now feel emboldened. I would love to compare the reaction to if he had lost the election.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is my concern, if and when Trump gets impeached or is proven to be on unfit for office the far right will swear up-and-down that the rest of the government is out to get him.

Trump and the wing nuts in his party have gotten so out of control with calling everything fake news, there's no reasonable amount of evidence or authority they won't question.

Hope I'm wrong but I fear this is going to get ugly.
Unfortunately you're spot on breh...

There is no "pretty" or "clean" way to impeach Bannon and his pet orangutan...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
that youtube comments' section is beyond pitiful :scust:
Comment sections on popular site have been overrun by alt right agents who are well organized...

There is a big movement behind the scenes of paid trolls hitting up comment sections...A lot of folk when they read an article or watch a video look at the comments section hence why they have been targeted by trolls...The trolls job is to discredit the article/video with Trump "fake news"...

That's why sites like yahoo are seemingly flooded with Trump supporters...A lot times its the same troll with 5 accounts hammering a popular article in an attempt to discredit it...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
the funny part is so many Rethugs don't like this shyt either but they ain't saying shyt which is cowardly as fukk.
That's what gets me, its like they know trump is an incompetent lunatic,but they'd rather keep their head in the sand like everything is all good. :dwillhuh:

Silence is acceptance.