Second week in the gym... now I’m in the hospital.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Just started working out... I was gradually working my way up in weights. Feeling good as hell. Trying to get a nice physique going. :ehh:

then...

I went to the gym with my bruh. nikka had me doing CrossFit with weights.

long story short... he had me do intense pull ups with a 45lb plate between my legs. Now my arms are swollen and locked up at the elbow in a L shape. My thighs and mid section on fire.

I was admit into ICU with Rhabdomyolysis. On an IV they are saying my kidneys was taking a beating.

:francis:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just started working out... I was gradually working my way up in weights. Feeling good as hell. Trying to get a nice physique going. :ehh:

then...

long story short... he had me do intense pull ups with a 45lb plate between my legs. Now my arms are swollen and locked up at the elbow in a L shape. My thighs and mid section on fire.

I was admit into ICU with Rhabdomyolysis. On an IV they are saying my kidneys was taking a beating.

:picard: I’m genuinely sorry to hear this breh.

Daps

then...

at least you got some work

:flabbynsick:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Diet > Exercise.

I'm telling you brehs, when you've mastered the art of controlling what you eat the weight melts off. You gonna start asking yourself why you wasted all this money, time and energy in the gym? Lol. It's honestly the number one thing that's going to determine how healthy you are and the quality of life you live. You can kill yourself and raise your cortisol levels all day at the gym, but if you eat right and have your metabolism under control .. sky's the limit :ahh:

Last edited: