Second week in the gym... now I’m in the hospital.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How do you damage your kidney during working out br3h? Did you not drink enough water? Or what?

Because with rhabdo your muscles break down and get in your blood system. The kidney can’t filter the muscles fibers because they are large molecules. So he’s getting a ton of IV fluids now and peeing a ton. His CPK level must be through the roof to go to the ICU. I hope bro does not end up with a dialysis catheter. Although that would most likely be temporary. Just like acetone the kidney cannot filter acetone so sometimes dialysis is needed. That’s why diabetics end up with bad kidneys.

Anyway, @J.E.T.S make sure you know your CPK level bro. I wish you a speedy recovery and you will be okay my brother

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dawg I almost died from Rabno being too drunk and falling to sleep while throwing up, on my knees, in a floor garbage can.

I still felt the hurl coming, so I just rested my head. I ended up blacking out for like 9 hours. I was lucky as fukk to be at my mama house where somebody could find me, I would have died if I was home alone.

Lil sis came downstairs to see me and noticed me on my knees and sleep. She couldn't wake me. Ambulance came and took me to the hospital. I regained consciousness at the hospital. I couldn't feel my legs AT ALL. I was pissing black piss for 2 days, the black piss was dead muscle leaving my body thru urine :picard:.

I couldn't feel my legs for months. This was in 2016. It's 2021 and my legs are good but I still can't feel or control my feet really. Only at about a 70% rate of normal strength/control.

That's why I shot dawg in the leg last year, my legs ain't strong enough to scrap with a big nikka :yeshrug:.

My neighborhood still say I was doing too much, I still don't give a single fukk. See me when you see me fukk nikka :yeshrug:

Black piss?!? :merchant:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started working out... I was gradually working my way up in weights. Feeling good as hell. Trying to get a nice physique going. :ehh:

then...

I went to the gym with my bruh. nikka had me doing CrossFit with weights.

long story short... he had me do intense pull ups with a 45lb plate between my legs. Now my arms are swollen and locked up at the elbow in a L shape. My thighs and mid section on fire.

I was admit into ICU with Rhabdomyolysis. On an IV they are saying my kidneys was taking a beating.

:francis:
Damn breh, you’re mans led you to destruction. I’ve been working out for more than a decade and I would never put 45s on me to do those DUMB crossfit pull-ups/kipping, they are more cardio intense and form is super important if you want to do advanced weighted version, I advise people not to even do them, stick to the regular pull-ups cause it’s not worth it IMO. Crossfit should not be played with without at least two weeks of proper form training and you gradually move up in weights from that point, this goes for all weight training but crossfit especially since they incorporate so much Olympic lifting...can’t blame this on you since you’re so new to the game. Hopefully you fully recover

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When I first started working out that couldn't move my arms/locked arms at the elbow shyt happened to me
I called my sister, a nurse, scared as shyt
It went away after a while
I don't know about the kidney damage doe :patrice:
nikka how?
The kidney damage is due to the breakdown of muscle releasing CK and if too much goes to the kidney it will overwhelm the kidneys. You gotta give IV fluids at a very high rate to help flush this out of kidneys. It’s also seen in marathon runners

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Because with rhabdo your muscles break down and get in your blood system. The kidney can’t filter the muscles fibers because they are large molecules. So he’s getting a ton of IV fluids now and peeing a ton. His CPK level must be through the roof to go to the ICU. I hope bro does not end up with a dialysis catheter. Although that would most likely be temporary. Just like acetone the kidney cannot filter acetone so sometimes dialysis is needed. That’s why diabetics end up with bad kidneys.

Anyway, @J.E.T.S make sure you know your CPK level bro. I wish you a speedy recovery and you will be okay my brother

Appreciate it breh. So how brehs avoid that while going hard in the gym.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

shyt was like 60,000...

they’re flushing me out. Might be here a day or two. No exercise for 3 weeks or longer.

no one knows exactly when my arms are going to be able to extend back.

basically I hopped into a workout my body wasn’t ready for.

oh and I’m not fat. I’m skinny trying to build... for those with shyt to say. :yeshrug:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The kidney damage is due to the breakdown of muscle releasing CK and if too much goes to the kidney it will overwhelm the kidneys. You gotta give IV fluids at a very high rate to help flush this out of kidneys. It’s also seen in marathon runners
Yep, this happened to me, they had to flush my kidneys out for 2 days. I'm a diabetic too (a healthy one, no issues ever) so that coulda been real bad for a nikka.