Second week in the gym... now I’m in the hospital.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Just started working out... I was gradually working my way up in weights. Feeling good as hell. Trying to get a nice physique going. :ehh:

then...

I went to the gym with my bruh. nikka had me doing CrossFit with weights.

long story short... he had me do intense pull ups with a 45lb plate between my legs. Now my arms are swollen and locked up at the elbow in a L shape. My thighs and mid section on fire.

I was admit into ICU with Rhabdomyolysis. On an IV they are saying my kidneys was taking a beating.

:francis:

:ufdup:

CrossFit is terrible and all I hear is people getting hurt doing that stupid shyt

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Diet > Exercise.

I'm telling you brehs, when you've mastered the art of controlling what you eat the weight melts off. You gonna start asking yourself why you wasted all this money, time and energy in the gym? Lol. It's honestly the number one thing that's going to determine how healthy you are and the longevity of quality life you live. You can kill yourself and raise your cortisol levels all day at the gym, but if you eat right and have your metabolism under control .. sky's the limit :ahh:
Diet does not build mass

Last edited:
Daps
kobe-laugh.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
He had you doing too much for someone who just started 2 weeks ago. I've had my arms lock up before and I went to the hospital but I was let go within hours

But that shyt happens if you were a active gym rat before, take a long break, then try coming back pushing the same weight you was doing before the break

Two things that helps avoid this is drink a gallon of water daily n make sure you're well hydrated but most importantly, STRETCH BEFORE WORKING OUT!!

I have damn near 2 years injury free from following those easy steps. Stretching is so important before lifting, and I believe in doing at least 5 minutes of cardio after stretching just to get your blood running

Your boy is an idiot

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just started working out... I was gradually working my way up in weights. Feeling good as hell. Trying to get a nice physique going. :ehh:

then...

I went to the gym with my bruh. nikka had me doing CrossFit with weights.

long story short... he had me do intense pull ups with a 45lb plate between my legs. Now my arms are swollen and locked up at the elbow in a L shape. My thighs and mid section on fire.

I was admit into ICU with Rhabdomyolysis. On an IV they are saying my kidneys was taking a beating.

:francis:
Dawg I almost died from Rabno being too drunk and falling to sleep while throwing up, on my knees, in a floor garbage can.

I still felt the hurl coming, so I just rested my head. I ended up blacking out for like 9 hours. I was lucky as fukk to be at my mama house where somebody could find me, I would have died if I was home alone.

Lil sis came downstairs to see me and noticed me on my knees and sleep. She couldn't wake me. Ambulance came and took me to the hospital. I regained consciousness at the hospital. I couldn't feel my legs AT ALL. I was pissing black piss for 2 days, the black piss was dead muscle leaving my body thru urine :picard:.

I couldn't feel my legs for months. This was in 2016. It's 2021 and my legs are good but I still can't feel or control my feet really. Only at about a 70% rate of normal strength/control.

That's why I shot dawg in the leg last year, my legs ain't strong enough to scrap with a big nikka :yeshrug:.

My neighborhood still say I was doing too much, I still don't give a single fukk. See me when you see me fukk nikka :yeshrug: