Seen Suicide Squad for the first time

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm all for any criticism this lump of shyt gets... but gimmie a fukkin break. "digitally slimming." pretty soon women (and it's mostly women and men who pretend to care in order to get said women, let's be real) are gonna call out movies for using paint, prosthetics and cgi in the claim they want to "hide the actor/actresses's imperfections." "Ummm, why did they cover up her mole? As a mole faced pig, I'm offended."

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm not Joker historian. I know the guy laughs all the damn time... but every single time Jared Leto laughed it made no sense. he's laying in that circle of knives or whatever and they're panning away and for some reason he just starts laughing. that just seemed like garbage writing even if authentic to the character. "we need him to laugh more. make him laugh here." "Why would he laugh here, there's no reason to laugh." "He's the joker bro, who cares."

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I'm not Joker historian. I know the guy laughs all the damn time... but every single time Jared Leto laughed it made no sense. he's laying in that circle of knives or whatever and they're panning away and for some reason he just starts laughing. that just seemed like garbage writing even if authentic to the character. "we need him to laugh more. make him laugh here." "Why would he laugh here, there's no reason to laugh." "He's the joker bro, who cares."

I'm just watching this today after seeing Sandy Wexler and now I can't help but hear Adam Sandler every time he starts laughing

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Why is Batman available to catch all these criminals, but he ain't around to help with some real hero shyt?

Love story cabbage

Criticisms were well warranted

Superman is dead and the world needs a new savior to protect the world from other worldly enemies.

Both Batman and Flash are IN the movie.

And yet they call upon HARLEY QUINN!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Superman is dead and the world needs a new savior to protect the world from other worldly enemies.

Both Batman and Flash are IN the movie.

And yet they call upon HARLEY QUINN!
They aren't 'the bad guys' or 'some sort of Suicide Squad'. So their services weren't required in this case. :lolbron:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"That's Kitana *quick flashback scene of her stabbing some dude, with basically no hint of the supernatural* watch out for her sword, it traps the souls of whoever she kills."

fast forward 45 minutes

"The man who killed her husband used that sword." She talks to some mist coming off the sword in Japanese.

that was a character.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
They aren't 'the bad guys' or 'some sort of Suicide Squad'. So their services weren't required in this case. :lolbron:

I guess it makes sense seeing as they just lost Superman and wouldn't want to lose another solid good guy. But same issue as BVS while the movie universe seems to understand some of the points they're trying to make they have a terrible time relaying them to the audience