Seen Suicide Squad for the first time

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I actually think the worst part of the entire film was when El Diablo suddenly started calling the Squad his family.
They'd been together less than 24 hours and barely liked each other, but at the final battle that fool was talking about "I'm not going to lose another family. :rudy:
:mjlol: that writing :mjlol:

shyt really was the bootleg guardians of the galaxy :laff:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
It felt like they saw the lighter and softer approach with recent Marvel Movies working (Ant Man, GotG, etc.) and tried to emulate it without the right personnel to pull it off. The entire time I'm sitting here wondering why they didn't just do a shot for shot remake of Assault on Arkham if they wanted a Suicide Squad movie so bad.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I was watching The Killing on netflix amd the dude playing the druggy w1gger cop was in this movie. I don't know how thay dude gets an acting job. :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
on the phone with my dad yesterday, and in the background I hear "Without Me" blasting... then i hear the ridiculous way it goes from the opening music to some random ass lyric late in the song, and i say "oh man, are you watching Suicide Squad?"

made me think that not only was the editing a disaster, the out of place soundtrack choices just thrown into scenes over and over was brutal. pretty sure the soundtrack was a huge seller, but almost none of the songs worked in the context of the scenes they were in... and young girls are morons. i assume most fans of this movie were young girls who just wanted to be slutty Harley Quinn for Halloween

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
SUICIDE SQUAD Once Again Under Fire, This Time For Digitally Slimming One Of Its Stars

Suicide Squad reviews were mixed, but the movie still made a massive $746 million at the worldwide box office in 2016. However, the DC Comics adaptation has unexpectedly come under fire once again today thanks to a GIF doing the rounds revealing that Warner Bros. and David Ayer slimmed down Cara Delevingne's body for her scenes as the scantily clad Enchantress in the action-packed final act.

Put together from footage lifted from a behind-the-scenes featurette, it's clear to see that the model turned actress's waist has indeed been narrowed to seemingly make it what the studio deem to be more aesthetically pleasing to moviegoers. It goes without saying that this has caused a stir online!

cf63409f0ebc9f45e2c2de093b465584.gif