Seen Suicide Squad for the first time

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
They need to have the Logan director team up with the Deadpool director and make this shyt R rated. Apparently they tried to remix the shyt last minute and make it more upbeat. They should've made it dark as fukk. Like the Arkham Series meets Max Payne 1 & 2. Inject some evil in that shyt. Make them legitimately mentally unhinged and prone to fits of extreme unprovoked violence. We supposed to be scared of these mofukkas, not laughing at em.

ffs the film's called suicide squad, not the will smith and margot robbie date night :whatmoney:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They need to have the Logan director team up with the Deadpool director and make this shyt R rated. Apparently they tried to remix the shyt last minute and make it more upbeat. They should've made it dark as fukk. Like the Arkham Series meets Max Payne 1 & 2. Inject some evil in that shyt. Make them legitimately mentally unhinged and prone to fits of extreme unprovoked violence. We supposed to be scared of these mofukkas, not laughing at em.

ffs the film's called suicide squad, not the will smith and margot robbie date night :whatmoney:
That was the prequel
focus_still.jpg

:lolbron:

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Watched this disjointed clusterfukk of a movie last night and it was even worse than I expected. :russ: Pure ass cheeks on just about every level.

Leto must've been :francis: that he went from an Oscar performance to this within one film. He'll probably go down as the WOAT Joker and while he didn't have a lot to work with, he still has no one to blame but himself. As soon as he read the script or heard about that 'Fruity punk rocker' bullshyt they had planned for the character he should've known what time it was.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I got a ticket for running a red light to go see this shyt :russ:

It was just okay to me nothing special. The worst part was the villain I don't know what the hell they were thinking. It was cool when they were building up each individual characters backstory but once they hit the city it was meh.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

I always felt there was something odd about the movie :ohhh:

Like they'd be playing some songs that don't even match what's going on :russ:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
The movie was ehhh. I wasn't expecting much so I was more or less entertained.

Seeing Margot Robbie is always good.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yea I saw up to where they showed the Flash briefly at the start... a little after that I think I turned off the tv and was sleep within 10 min. It's rather relaxing... is that good? Prolly not, but if it's a go to movie to help me sleep then sure I'll take it. I used to use Heroes: Reborn to help me sleep. :lolbron: