Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So many cringeworthy moments in this movie and mostly from Will

You "Jokers must be crazy":palm:

What, we some kinda... Suicide Squad?:dry:
Yeah, I know that. Worst part of it is, they're going to blame us for the whole thing. And they can't have people knowing the truth. We're the patsies. The cover up. Don't forget... we're the bad guys.:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That was the prequel
focus_still.jpg

:lolbron:

nikka nooooooooooo :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I always felt there was something odd about the movie :ohhh:

Like they'd be playing some songs that don't even match what's going on :russ:
Word was they saw how Marvel was making some light hearted shyt and was jealous of how successful it was so they tried to emulate it. After making dark ass films like the new supermans and batman vs superman, you wanna make a group full of hardass criminals... the fukking adams family? :stopitslime:

i won't even lie though i lowkey kinda enjoyed it because a part of my brain shuts down whenever i watch superhero films (and not in cryosleep :troll:, word to riddikk fans:lolbron:)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They need to have the Logan director team up with the Deadpool director and make this shyt R rated. Apparently they tried to remix the shyt last minute and make it more upbeat. They should've made it dark as fukk. Like the Arkham Series meets Max Payne 1 & 2. Inject some evil in that shyt. Make them legitimately mentally unhinged and prone to fits of extreme unprovoked violence. We supposed to be scared of these mofukkas, not laughing at em.

ffs the film's called suicide squad, not the will smith and margot robbie date night :whatmoney:
Exactly

Warner Bros is fukking dumb with DCEU.

For the most part, I liked the dark tones of BvS despite me not liking certain shyt (theater version was edited incorrectly, the fight scene between batman and Supes was "meh", and Joker/Riddler/Lex acting was ass) but I enjoyed it.

Sometimes I like my Superheroes dark and non-goofy (Logan, TDK, TDKR) and I like villains crazy/sadistic

I feel like they were going that way with SS until the fukking execs tried to make the movie PG with loveable bad guys who care about each other (wtf????).

These cats were cold blooded killers and MURDERERS. The only person that acted like one in the movie was Joker but even they made him goofier to try and be like Marvel...

Add lighthearted music and a weak ass ending and you got SS

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
the trailer really did gas every motherfukkah up,.
It was a great trailer. :manny:

I tried to watch this shyt againon HBO last night but yeah, just so dumb. A few entertaining scenes but overall just a mess of a movie. DC needs WW to do well of course then it's JL to really cement their vision but even that looks iffy.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Sometimes I like my Superheroes dark and non-goofy (Logan, TDK, TDKR) and I like villains crazy/sadistic
it's ok to have a little humor, as in a joke or two. i mean come the fukk on, these superheroes deal with fukking murderers and psychopaths, DC execs really think they're gonna brush that shyt off like it's nada and crack a smile? smfh lol
and villains.. villains meant to instill fear in you, to trigger your hate and shyt. not make you go :yeshrug:
I feel like they were going that way with SS until the fukking execs tried to make the movie PG with loveable bad guys who care about each other (wtf????).
the bodycount the characters in suicide squad must have, and they wanna all of a sudden care about legit strangers :whatmoney:deadpool could've dusted the whole shyt with his guns and just dipped, but no he had to somehow grow a conscience. mofukka admitted he liked killing, a psychopathic trait, then in the next few scenes he was on some saving private ryan shyt :thefukkmayne:
These cats were cold blooded killers and MURDERERS. The only person that acted like one in the movie was Joker but even they made him goofier to try and be like Marvel...
i dunno what to say breh, DC execs shook of the movie bombing, and decided to go the safe route despite all DCEU films being literally and figuratively dark :whatmayne:
Add lighthearted music and a weak ass ending and you got SS
they doing too much. there should've been more deaths at the end. i wish that mexican breh didn't die though, his rage mode fire god thing was dope af

if they ever make a second one it MUST be R rated :thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think the worst part of the entire film was when El Diablo suddenly started calling the Squad his family.
They'd been together less than 24 hours and barely liked each other, but at the final battle that fool was talking about "I'm not going to lose another family. :rudy:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word was they saw how Marvel was making some light hearted shyt and was jealous of how successful it was so they tried to emulate it. After making dark ass films like the new supermans and batman vs superman, you wanna make a group full of hardass criminals... the fukking adams family? :stopitslime:

i won't even lie though i lowkey kinda enjoyed it because a part of my brain shuts down whenever i watch superhero films (and not in cryosleep :troll:, word to riddikk fans:lolbron:)
I can't wait for furia

:blessed: