Serious Jones Rounds vs Math

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah like I said in the other Thread this shyt was hard.

If Math had dope Bars too then they would've put on a show

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Serius had some good barz. I wish he would of spit them up in 3rds so we could judge them better. The last part about the name Hoffa was hard. He had some dry spots too. I think it would have been a good battle, and I'm looking forward to math dropping his rds.

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:Serius had that work:whew:about the first verse I liked from him since his 1st vs Mook.....like I said when Math/Hitman dropped their verses like this, Im about the only nikka that wouldnt care if battles were like this, the crowd does absolutely nothing for me if Im not in it and a lot of times they fukk battles up....I dont fukk with Math much or Serius but Math would of needed that shyt to beat this....and I can see why after a long frustrating day, starved and hearing Serius disrespectful first round that he would want to punch that nikka:pachaha:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
My nikka Serius :whew:

I bet Math was tight as fukk when Jones brought up the fact the he took his style and ran with it :heh:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
No joke I feel like this nikka Math sensed it the tension was thicker than german guard dogs and punched the nikka. :jawalrus:
full