Serious Jones Rounds vs Math

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Oh my fault lmao. I thought you was asking how do us in this thread remember lyrics. Yeah I have no idea how battlers do it

I remember Daylyt saying he writes 6 rounds and starts writing as soon as he gets his opponent. So let's say he forgets his original first round, he wrote another first round, so he'll just start spitting that one.

If they were 60 seconds, I could understand, that's not hard. But remembering 3 rounds, 5 minutes of material each round, is insane. And especially when dudes like Hollow have rebuttals in the middle of their rounds then go write back to their written is crazy

And it's not even like regular rebuttals they be like :whoo::ufdup::steviej: type of shyt. "I was up for four hours and never picked balrog."

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The way hollow just be piecin shyt together on the fly is crazy. He said that tie the knot/settle down shyt he said vs surf was really for lux :what:

If he didn't spit that line, he wouldve probably lost. That was one of his best setups and deliveries ever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do these nikkas remember all these lines? :why:

I be wonder that myself, especially someone like Chilla Jones. Then you got to add the crowd in when they don't let you finish your setup and you can see the lose focus sometimes. Its crazy.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do these nikkas remember all these lines? :why:

Preparation & experience. They've been doing it for years.

What I find interesting is that some of these dudes know how to shift their rounds. Let's say you spit your first round, I decide to use my 2nd round instead of the 1st I intended to use & move that 1st to my second round.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i just went back and re-listened to Jones' rounds. That nikka was spittin some crack :wow: I disected each bar. Jones was on his shyt

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Im literally mad this didn't happen now. Serius had some bars for this nikka.

See now im gonna have to kick yo door.
And if the door miss i'll tell your bytch
if you don't open up this door miss i'll come in your door miss i'll and i don't miss i'll give your dome missiles, She said damn where u get a gun that big? I said bytch THE DON'T MISS ISLE
533768_10200920629751208_1223464311_s.jpg

cot' DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: