Serious Jones Rounds vs Math

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those bars would have given Hoffa that work. Hoffa's emo ass sensed the body and took the bytch way out.

Watch Math is going to go back and rewrite his rounds so he doesn't get completely slaughtered. SMH

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Those bars would have given Hoffa that work. Hoffa's emo ass sensed the body and took the bytch way out.

Watch Math is going to go back and rewrite his rounds so he doesn't get completely slaughtered. SMH
Jones spit his entire first round and got zero reaction and some boos.

And Math rebuttal in the first got a huge pop. I highly doubt he was worried about Jones winning.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Jones spit his entire first round and got zero reaction and some boos.

And Math rebuttal in the first got a huge pop. I highly doubt he was worried about Jones winning.

yeah but it was 12:50 a.m and the crowed been there since the afternoon. I can't see them being that excited to hear a lot of people especially serious. Depending what math had I could see jones bars winning on came if he was spitting them with that old fight club aggression

them rounds was laced with personals and we know math can't handle personals too good on top of him really hating serious. He might have punched serious for that third round alone. But from the intro to the bars it looks like serious was planning to put on a show for the people. I respect that. Math and smacks time management fukked that whole thing up.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
yeah but it was 12:50 a.m and the crowed been there since the afternoon. I can't see them being that excited to hear a lot of people especially serious. Depending what math had I could see jones bars winning on came if he was spitting them with that old fight club aggression

them rounds was laced with personals and we know math can't handle personals too good on top of him really hating serious. He might have punched serious for that third round alone. But from the intro to the bars it looks like serious was planning to put on a show for the people. I respect that. Math and smacks time management fukked that whole thing up.

10/10

If Lux would've spit those bars, he would've got mad love.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b

Honestly If this shyt went passed 11pm I would demand either a chair or a refund that's ridiculous.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serius was always nice, it's just that some people react differently to various styles. Some feel it's outdated, for others it's too "stand-up comedy", but I think he's one of those versatile cats that can mix practically everything, sorta like Hollow.

Apart from his second round against Clips, Jones has shown he's got BARS.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you watch battles often enough, the ones you really liked, it's easy to remember lines. Because they're memorable. It's just like remembering lyrics to a rap song
I mean, but it's a lot of memorization and then to deliver them properly no stuttering....:wow:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I mean, but it's a lot of memorization and then to deliver them properly no stuttering....:wow:
Oh my fault lmao. I thought you was asking how do us in this thread remember lyrics. Yeah I have no idea how battlers do it

I remember Daylyt saying he writes 6 rounds and starts writing as soon as he gets his opponent. So let's say he forgets his original first round, he wrote another first round, so he'll just start spitting that one.

If they were 60 seconds, I could understand, that's not hard. But remembering 3 rounds, 5 minutes of material each round, is insane. And especially when dudes like Hollow have rebuttals in the middle of their rounds then go write back to their written is crazy

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Oh my fault lmao. I thought you was asking how do us in this thread remember lyrics. Yeah I have no idea how battlers do it

I remember Daylyt saying he writes 6 rounds and starts writing as soon as he gets his opponent. So let's say he forgets his original first round, he wrote another first round, so he'll just start spitting that one.

If they were 60 seconds, I could understand, that's not hard. But remembering 3 rounds, 5 minutes of material each round, is insane. And especially when dudes like Hollow have rebuttals in the middle of their rounds then go write back to their written is crazy
The way hollow just be piecin shyt together on the fly is crazy. He said that tie the knot/settle down shyt he said vs surf was really for lux :what: