Serious Question, Why Don't Some Black Men Feel Ashamed fukking Ugly Broke Fat White Women?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nah, I be seeing fat ass nikkas like this with gorgeous white women ...and not like the ones pictured below, but fully clothed with a little more class, education and integrity.

garyshirley.jpg

But black dudes be with hoes like this ...and actually THINK he's winning.

IMG_9712.JPG
them hoes aint loyal, he kissing them skanky ass broads in the mouf they milking that boy wallet. zyzz come around and fat boy get left.

that other fat cow will treat black dude like a god. bet he can get some head and watch the game while eating a sammich. who really won.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Yeah we get it OP you only fukk the baddest dimes and white women. :aicmon:

I'm not braggin', but since you brought it up, it's the truth :yeshrug:, same with black girls, and Latinas. I don't settle, my dikk will go without if it's not pushing inside the best.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
that other fat cow will treat black dude like a god. bet he can get some head and watch the game while eating sammich. who really won.

But I got educated and financially stable black homies that are on that same wave, and their chicks be looking like centerfolds.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Is it? I thought "some" indicates that it is not a generalized statement.
you started generalizing when you spoke on regions. Im a west coaster so I do agree. southerners like fukking big ass blimps, but everyones a blimp down there, except us mandingo warriors.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
you started generalizing when you spoke on regions. Im a west coaster so I do agree. southerners like fukking big ass blimps, but everyones a blimp down there, except us mandingo warriors.

The south has some of the most gorgeous women, period and they're all not blimps. Some of them are certified dimes.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The south has some of the most gorgeous women, period and they're all not blimps. Some of them are certified dimes.
every region every city have dimes. but percentage wise, no, the south has the most blimps, this has been statistically proven.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
every region every city have dimes. but percentage wise, no, the south has the most blimps, this has been statistically proven.

Again, some of the most gorgeous dimes ...not all. But overall we might be in agreement, the west is like a CERTIFIED PAWG emporium. :blessed:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Again, some of the most g lorgeous dimes ...not all. But overall we might be in agreement, the west is like a CERTIFIED PAWG emporium. :blessed:
indeed. and over 45% of marriages in cali are interracial.

anyways, fat girls treat nikkas good. as you can see, these dudes arent attractive, and its probably the first time in their life they have the upper hand to be treated like a king rather than a trick. at the end of the day, people want to be treated right..

always look at the caliber of black man thats with the fatty, its always a dusty ass nikka, not a swaggy nikka.