Serious Question, Why Don't Some Black Men Feel Ashamed fukking Ugly Broke Fat White Women?

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
indeed. and over 45% of marriages in cali are interracial.

anyways, fat girls treat nikkas good. as you can see, these dudes arent attractive, and its probably the first time in their life they have the upper hand to be treated like a king rather than a trick. at the end of the day, people want to be treated right..

He knocked the doors off the hinges to that myth ...there's no excuses.

heidi-klum-seal-divorce.jpg

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
what does Seal have to do with fat women? Rich Celebs are except from all statistics btw.

I've already stated I've got homies whose girls rival Heidi Klum and Elin Woods ...regular civilian girls they've either met in college or at work.
Come from good homes, got their shyt together and can have any man they choose.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've already stated I've got homies whose girls rival Heidi Klum and Elin Woods ...regular civilian girls they've either met in college or at work.
Come from good homes, got their shyt together and can have any man they choose.
Hedi Klum is wack as fukk man. :childplease: cac media got you spewing some bullshyt.
Is there any reason why you're treating this troll thread and poster seriously?
I am entertaining myself, is there a problem?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You right breh, we should be so lucky to end up with a woman whose body looks like this at 40...after mad kids.

November-2008-Heidi-Klum-walked-runway-Victoria.jpg
Her body is great, my gf whos in my avatar is prettier in the face than her , rocking the same body. and shes asian, Im not worried about the after preg body. :bryantshrug: