Serious Question, Why Don't Some Black Men Feel Ashamed fukking Ugly Broke Fat White Women?

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
You lost me at the broke part doe. :camby:

but I've busted open a cpl fat mexican pinatas, p*ssy was slippery wet :ahh:, and the mouth was great. I still got pics of one of them big ass blimps reverse cowgirling me. I view them from time to time, I miss that fat fat, used to body board on her belly, sex was so effortless, man it was so wet she'd leave my dikk glycining. She had a pretty face and was down for no talking, just straight to sex, after driving 45 min to my house. man them broads got low self esteem, I love it. They make life so easy. :heh:

This shyt woke me the fukk up....:mjlol:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
them hoes aint loyal, he kissing them skanky ass broads in the mouf they milking that boy wallet. zyzz come around and fat boy get left.

that other fat cow will treat black dude like a god. bet he can get some head and watch the game while eating a sammich. who really won.
Man, the OP knows that the fat slob in the pic is trickin'. What you thought he gettin girls now cause of his looks? :what:

Why are people entertaining this corny ass cac (the op @Thoughts ). If yall haven't noticed the pattern...dude is a cac troll.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
We need smiley :pawgin:

IMG_9712.JPG

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You lost me at the broke part doe. :camby:

but I've busted open a cpl fat mexican pinatas, p*ssy was slippery wet :ahh:, and the mouth was great. I still got pics of one of them big ass blimps reverse cowgirling me. I view them from time to time, I miss that fat fat, used to body board on her belly, sex was so effortless, man it was so wet she'd leave my dikk glycining. She had a pretty face and was down for no talking, just straight to sex, after driving 45 min to my house. man them broads got low self esteem, I love it. They make life so easy. :heh:

:dead::dead::dead:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Only black men that fukk with fat white women have low self esteem or they are broke

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they werent with broke, fat white women, they'd be with broke fat black women. it's not like nikkas are ditching women shaped like meagan good in favor of a 300 pd white chick.

Based on what I was seeing out and about yesterday.... That's not entirely true. I saw about 4 or 5 BM/nonBW couples and those black men could have easily done better. The nonBW weren't obese but they were out of shape ( chubby with no body) and plain. Ordinarily, I wouldn't even have paid attention but the BM were pretty attractive.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

I admit, I've fukked a few chubby white girls during struggle periods, but none like this. That dude in the pic looks proud too. :huhldup:[DOUBLEPOST=1397319153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Them nikkas lost. I hate that shyt bruh, fat ass white bytches always approaching me with hella confidence because of these nikkas.

One slapped my ass at the club last week.

Her::shaq:

Me: :childplease:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Based on what I was seeing out and about yesterday.... That's not entirely true. I saw about 4 or 5 BM/nonBW couples and those black men could have easily done better. The nonBW weren't obese but they were out of shape ( chubby with no body) and plain. Ordinarily, I wouldn't even have paid attention but the BM were pretty attractive.

They most like are broke

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based on what I was seeing out and about yesterday.... That's not entirely true. I saw about 4 or 5 BM/nonBW couples and those black men could have easily done better. The nonBW weren't obese but they were out of shape ( chubby with no body) and plain. Ordinarily, I wouldn't even have paid attention but the BM were pretty attractive

stop it with the 'he could have done better' stuff. i call that the cat and the string theory, cus you only take interest in those black men when you see another woman playing with 'em; especially if she's another race. when these dudes are single and trying to find a black woman, y'all can be hell on us.

and as much as black woman involve themselves in media, y'all cant find any example of a black man breaking up with their attractive black girlfriend for an obese white woman.

edit: and it's crazy how vain some of you become when talking about black men dating out. :why:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They most like are broke

A couple of them lived in my building so they definitely weren't broke and The other ones didn't look broke.[DOUBLEPOST=1397319959][/DOUBLEPOST]
stop it with the 'he could have done better' stuff. i call that the cat and the string theory, cus you only take interest in those black men when you see another woman playing with 'em; especially if she's another race. when these dudes are single and trying to find a black woman, y'all can be hell on us.

and as much as black woman involve themselves in media, y'all cant find any example of a black man breaking up with their attractive black girlfriend for an obese white woman.

That's a lie. If he's good looking, it doesn't matter who he's with, a nice looking man is a nice looking man.

I would have noticed them without the women. I just said based on what they looked like they could have gotten a better looking woman (of any race).

@the bolded. Don't say y'all with me included. I don't recall ever stating anything like that so you can save that for a woman who made such a claim.[DOUBLEPOST=1397320018][/DOUBLEPOST]

edit: and it's crazy how vain some of you become when talking about black men dating out. :why:

What the hell does that men? I would feel the same way if I saw them with dumpy BW.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I'm not braggin', but since you brought it up, it's the truth :yeshrug:, same with black girls, and Latinas. I don't settle, my dikk will go without if it's not pushing inside the best.

:mjlol: You aint fukking shyt you basement dwelling socially incompetent cornball.

fukk outta here nikka

oBf9il.gif