Serious: Why wouldn’t a Black American Share More In Common Culturally With A White American over an African?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is stupid. So they shouldn't learn about BA culture because BA's live in a predominantly white country? :mjlol:

Millions of Black Americans who have kinship through a shared 400yr struggle aren't family? But some Continental Africans thousands of miles away are family? :jbhmm:

Now you’re arguing in bad faith. I never said black americans aren’t family to each other, I said West Africa is family. This is just a factual statement. Nothing to argue.

White Americans are not your family. Period.

Stop twisting words and getting emotional.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You are not Black American descendants from slaves.

You are not our ethnicity.

You know what it means.
Nah... I don't know what that means brother.
I don't speak Internet nerd.

And why would you say something like that knowing damn well you don't know me.

My black ass would literally be the blackest mfer you know in real life.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You are not Black American descendants from slaves.

You are not our ethnicity.

You know what it means.
White America is made up out of multiple cultures and ethnicities. You are not them, nor do they consider you part of them. Someone white from wherever can come over (a fresh immigrant) and gain more respect and grands over you. And that is real talk, that’s a socioeconomic fact!

Since you are so close to whiteness, can you explain why this is?

On that note, I had to deliver this message for you to you.

“African american culture and it's african cultural consistency“

Nigerians will fight you over Oduduwa and his origins

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Nah... I don't know what that means brother.
I don't speak Internet nerd.

And why would you say something like that knowing damn well you don't know me.

My black ass would literally be the blackest mfer you know in real life.
It’s remarkable the amount of effort these people put into dehumanizing Black people and Black presence.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really and truly think that a lot of you don't understand what culture means. Culture don't mean you looooove them. Culture is more of an 'it is what it is' type thing. Ie, apparently Israeli restaurants are popping rn(?) and Arabs are clowning them for essentially stealing their cuisine and re-labeling it. Sabra hummus, Israeli company. These are people who share culture but hate each other.

I don't understand why the conversation gets retarded when ADOS start talking about our culture. I could argue that we're not experiencing Stockholm syndrome, you are, by claiming some false affinity with some nikkas we ain't seen since 400 y.o. ago when they sold us. I wouldn't, bc I don't belittle my people like that.

"Shared culture" by way of assimilation,colonization and appropriation. Acting like we have some natural kinsmanship with white Americans without telling the whole story is already belittiling to black people. Whats more belittling than ignoring colonization,culture theft,white supremacy programming since birth? And instead of pointing out how these shared commonalities came to pass, Pretending we have a natural rapport with white Americans based on proximity. While pointing out differences with Africans for the sake of causing division? That may or may not have been OPs motive,but he knew what the thread would turn into. To deny what Im saying,and deny Stockholm syndrome,you would have to deny white supremacy/white supremacy propaganda.

You have commonalities and rapport with whites because weve been programmed since birth to be good cogs in the white supremacy system. Being that you are under programming,you would be unable to deny having Stockholm.

Can any of us prove how we would think,or what our beliefs would be if we hadnt been kidnapped and placed under this programming?

Until you take proper steps to get from underneath that programming, Can you as a black person say you no longer have the white mans mind that was forced on you. This can only be done through leaving the country and going back to nature. Or some extreme sort of isolation in America:respect:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Ask a Bosnian Muslim whether they culturally identify with the Serbs who attempted to ethnically cleanse them or whether they identified more with another group of people who may share other similarities.
Tell, on what was that war based?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Why do ya'll keep arguing with these foreigns?

They are not us.

We share cultural similarities with Africans and we share cultural similarities to WP but we are neither group. We are our own group. Neither is our "brothers."

You share the majority of your genetics with west Africans. Stop playing dumb and acting brand new like you didn’t come off a damn boat 400 years ago

The fact that you have the audacity to call the relationship between you and white americans an “affinity” suggests you have stockholm syndrome. It’s a 400 year relationship of abuse