Serious: Why wouldn’t a Black American Share More In Common Culturally With A White American over an African?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Why do ya'll keep arguing with these foreigns?

They are not us.

We share cultural similarities with Africans and we share cultural similarities to WP but we are neither group. We are our own group. Neither is our "brothers."
With all due respect. How do you look at other Black people around the world, and where do we go from here?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Africans got the people power and the resources, why should ADOS people, instead of further empowering our group here in America, drop our American heritage to go and build up a group that isn't doing it for themselves?

That makes no sense. And I sure as hell won't be doing that. You are free to go to Africa today and renounce your American citizenship. But I HIGHLY doubt you will because deep down you don't believe what you post about. And I bet if someone tried to make you leave America you'd scratch and claw your way to stay in America.

Y'all can't fool me.

Well lets see,we have poisoning,mis education,racism,lynching,anti black/self hate propaganda,dehumanization and oversexualization of black bodies,oppression,wealth theft. If you dont see these things as "someone trying to make you leave",I dont know what to tell you. Ive been here with you clawing in ignorance,but then I was awakened.

Plus im not even a panafricanist,and Africans on here have accused me of trying to distance myself from Africa by saying #WeWereAlreadyHere. To be panafricanist would mean I believe in the popular European narrative which cant be proven.

History shows we were everywhere. And despite being everywhere we still had commonalities and shared culture. From architecture,spirituality,music etc. This tells us one of two things.

It tells you we would still share cultural similarities if not for colonization,and the European erasing your culture from your memory over generations.

Or it tells you that in a pure state,living in a natural environment. You would naturally share the same commonalities and culture. You would worship nature,probably value reproduction,be more in tune with your ancestors(epigenetically). But due to living in a zoo your getting g.m.o information,and living life as a g.m.o black man. Doesnt matter if I ever leave or not,ive been programmed to stay,but truth is the truth. You may be here in 50 years still talking about what we need to do to make strides as black people in this country. How many more decades before we decide you all are wrong? History and nature shows black people were nomads like everything else in nature. And didnt cling to a location if the environment was bad for them. You were taught this mindset by the European:respect:

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Well lets see,we have poisoning,mis education,racism,lynching,anti black/self hate propaganda,dehumanization and oversexualization of black bodies,oppression,wealth theft. If you dont see these things as "someone trying to make you leave",I dont know what to tell you. Ive been here with you clawing in ignorance,but then I was awakened.

Plus im not even a panafricanist,and Africans on here have accused me of trying to distance myself from Africa by saying #WeWereAlreadyHere. To be panafricanist would mean I believe in the popular European narrative which cant be proven.

History shows we were everywhere. And despite being everywhere we still had commonalities and shared culture. From architecture,spirituality,music etc. This tells us one of two things.

It tells you we would still share cultural similarities if not for colonization,and the European erasing your culture from your memory over generations.

Or it tells you that in a pure state,living in a natural environment. You would naturally share the same commonalities and culture. You would worship nature,probably value reproduction,be more in tune with your ancestors(epigenetically). But due to living in a zoo your getting g.m.o information,and living life as a g.m.o black man. Doesnt matter if I ever leave or not,ive been programmed to stay,but truth is the truth. You may be here in 50 years still talking about what we need to do to make strides as black people in this country. How many more decades before we decide you all are wrong? History and nature shows black people were nomads like everything else in nature. And didnt cling to a location if the environment was bad for them. You were taught this mindset by the European:respect:
When you say, “we were here” what do you mean? What historical evidence are you referring at?

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Or it tells you that in a pure state,living in a natural environment. You would naturally share the same commonalities and culture. You would worship nature,probably value reproduction,be more in tune with your ancestors(epigenetically). But due to living in a zoo your getting g.m.o information,and living life as a g.m.o black man. Doesnt matter if I ever leave or not,ive been programmed to stay,but truth is the truth. You may be here in 50 years still talking about what we need to do to make strides as black people in this country. How many more decades before we decide you all are wrong:respect:?

They do the same things to the people in Africa. Poisoning, killing, wealth theft, etc...

Okay, so you aren't a Pan-African, my mistake.

Ultimately, I think Neely Fuller Jr. has the best approach to life.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you say, “we were here” what do you mean? What historical evidence are you referring at?

That there were "black"/African looking natives in America prior to slavery. Evidence and common sense suggest some of these natives wouldve been mixed in with slaves that were bought from Africa.

I never put a number on it,because I dont need to for it to be a factual statement. Could be more or less than what you would think. To deny it would be to deny there were no black/African looking natives in America already. Even DaFuncDocUnlimited acknowledged "there were a few":mjlol:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
They do the same things to the people in Africa. Poisoning, killing, wealth theft, etc...

Okay, so you aren't a Pan-African, my mistake.

Ultimately, I think Neely Fuller Jr. has the best approach to life.
Crime happens anywhere and everywhere. Africa is not exempt from this.

Criminals always have existed and always will exist, no matter where you go.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
That there were "black"/African looking natives in America prior to slavery. Evidence and common sense suggest some of these natives wouldve been mixed in with slaves that were bought from Africa.

I never put a number on it,because I dont need to for it to be a factual statement. Could be more or less than what you would think. To deny it would be to deny there were no black/African looking natives in America already.
What evidence is there for these “black looking natives? And what common sense are you talking about?

Where did these people come from you are referring at, if any? What sources speak of this?

Even DaFuncDocUnlimited acknowledged "there were a few":mjlol:
Who is he, to be that important? What type of methodological field research has he done?

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What evidence is there for these “black looking natives? And what common sense are you talking about?

Where did these people come from you are referring at, if any? What sources speak of this?

Who is he, to be that important? What type of methodological field research has he done?

The European wants you to believe nobody could be seaferring prior to them. Just becauase they couldnt figure out without massive ships and batman gadgets. Meanwhile the indegenious people were using canoes:mjlol:

"Sweet potato is native to South America, but was found cultivated throughout the Pacific islands by early European explorers (Hartmann 2, et al. 1988). A sweet potato, being much less durable than coconut, could not have reached the islands by means other than human transport. It is of no coincidence that the South Pacific is home to the great seafaring Polynesian people. Polynesians were sailing far and wide in the South Pacific long before the Europeans. Their culture revolved around it, as in the myth of Ru and Hina, two ancestral Polynesians who sailed the seas and discovered new lands (Pape-au, 1824). Using only the stars, the sun, and knowledge of currents, these people sailed their double-hulled canoes all over the South Pacific. Colonization of the islands in the South Pacific is believed to have occurred from west to east, despite the presence of easterly trade winds and currents. Nevertheless, linguistic, cultural, physical and archaeological similarities betwen Pacific islanders and Asians support this theory (Finney, 1976).

Ben Finney proved that long-range sailing without navigational instrments could be done successfully in 1976 when he sailed a Polynesian replica double-hulled canoe from Hawaii to Tahiti and back, a distance of 2,393 miles each way (Fig. 1) (Finney, 1976). The trip south took 30 days, and the trip back took only 22 days."

Theres photographic evidence that there are "black"/African looking Pacific Islanders. Along with written and picture evidence of what looks to be black natives. But people dont seem to understand we have diverse phenotypes and people of the same tribe can look like a different people. So there were probably also black natives among those that crossed the Beiring Strait. I dont buy the narrative all the black looking natives just dissapeared. I would buy they got mixed in with slaves from Africa over the years. I dont put a number on it because that cant be done. But to deny it would be denying their were no black looking natives in America prior to slavery. Which would take a bold person/people to make that statement,its illogical and not based in fact. Im only providing reasonable doubt on the Europeans narrative,not making hardline declarations