Seriously Man, Why Are Women So Insecure?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i still really don't see the problem, your girl wants to hang out with you, where's the problem?

the problem is that shes blockin me from gettin pu$$y........nah, but thats probably her intentions. and where i was going is no place for her. word to flava flav: dont believe the hype homie.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
man sounds like she wanted to see your homeboy perform too. don't forget women love when a man got a lil fame

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
f**k!!! i fell asleep and missed the nuggets game. shouts out to no-good runny ray. nicca cleaned up with the coli cash. i see you.:flabbynsick:

man sounds like she wanted to see your homeboy perform too. don't forget women love when a man got a lil fame

that nucca dont have no fame(he should tho).

she just drawin. then when i said im not going, she didnt even care.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Why not introduce her to his music beforehand so that you can enjoy it together ... were you seriously going to sit there alone whilst he performed or something?

Going out with your woman >>>

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Why not introduce her to his music beforehand so that you can enjoy it together ... were you seriously going to sit there alone whilst he performed or something?

Going out with your woman >>>

:wtf: @ the bolded. no its not. and hell naw, i wasnt watching the performance alone. it was like a handful of us going. and i prolly wouldve got on stage and did my dance. wacky-style.

she doesnt listen to that type of rap. shes a commercial nicca that ive been bringing along slowly.:shaq: besides, shes reaped plenty of benefits from being associated with the don. ive taken her to numerous events. i just wanted to kick it wit the fellas. she just paranoid of outside pu$$y all a sudden.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
females are ducking this thread like the plague. i know theres at least 5 women on this board. somebody has to be lurkin.:usure:

Friend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It drives me crazy when these hoes ask insecure ass questions such as: "you can have any girl you want, but why me?" :what:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yall really like going out with your girl all like that? i mean, its fun and all, but to say that its ">>>>>>>>" is going to far.