Seriously Man, Why Are Women So Insecure?

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
To the OP: Have you given her any reason to be suspicious?

If not, you might wanna remind her that spending time apart is a good thing too so you can miss one another.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

man that chick wasnt trying to hang. she arguably has more "T-R-U TO THE DEATH/RYDE OR DIE" friends than i do.

To the OP: Have you given her any reason to be suspicious?

If not, you might wanna remind her that spending time apart is a good thing too so you can miss one another.

1. probably. im not gonna lie. she prolly has good reason. i aint doing nothing tho.

2. meh. i dont really miss people unless i havnt seen them in at least months. besides, we're not really around each other all that much anyway. day shift vs night shift.

3. meh, i just realized another thing that exposed her f*ckery. THIS IS THE KICKER. her nephew was supposed to roll out with me to the show until he realized that he had to work that night. then when she found out that he couldnt go, she suddenly wanted to come. i forgot all about that part. and he could vouch for it too. he posts here sometimes. im sure he read this chit like :stopitslime:.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
^but she dropped my young bul already. pregnancy over. why she still buggin?

looking back, this is prolly one of the reasons why i cut ties w/ my other baby moms.

sarcasm ::

she may actually really like you and trying to not clown you for that cs money,...since she already preying on you for that eic cheque.

she not trying to be a bad girl both ways,...

don't do nuffin to regret her being nice to you by possibly sendin you to jail for cs.

sarcasm :: end

art barr

hey,..joe,...

how you got another shawty and nikkaz been telling you bout condom use for real, on this motherfukker.

i guess you just be ignoring the real nikkaz.

when i look at your list of friends,..i see what the problem is.

yo buddy list dunn sent you chu off, joe!!

art barr

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
outside of those 2 and another chick, i never ran in any other jawns raw.

i didnt skinny-dip until i was 23-24. im the poster-boy for safe sex.