Sexxy Redd and Sukihana when it comes to embarrassing black women online.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Why does everything have to be in juxtaposition to what they do tho...our standards should be our standards. Ain't got nothing to do with nobody else

Gahdamn y'all keep the white mans dikk in y'all mouth
-Black community net worth projected to be zero, with underclass pushed out completely

“b-b-but white people are allowed to be degenerates :sadcam:, why not us ”

The type of people who rebuttal with whataboutism dont even deserve to be engaged in discussion. Theyre cooked mentally.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Which 2 rappers would be the black men equivalent ?

Damn bro take your pick. NBA Young Boy, Young Thug, maybe Future, SpotemGotem, Kodak Black, Bobby Shmurda.

I try to pay as little attention as I can to that edge of rap, but Blueface and Chief Keef were the first two I thought of as "consistently embarrassing in a public way while setting the most trash example possible with both music and actions."

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I try to pay as little attention as I can to that edge of rap, but Blueface and Chief Keef were the first two I thought of as "consistently embarrassing in a public way while setting the most trash example possible with both music and actions."
Add them too. Blueface is just a trash human. Chief keef is a poster child for lil dirtbag-ism. They're walking stereotypes.