Sexxy Redd and Sukihana when it comes to embarrassing black women online.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Before Sexxy Redd, or even the Lil Kim's and Foxy Browns of the world grabbed a microphone...do you think cacs, which is who anybody talking about feeling "embarrassed" over, had a favorable image of black women in their minds? Have they not been over-sexualized, demonized, objectified even when singing 'respectable' songs and wearing whatever morality clause you have in your mind deems appropriate?

I refuse to be embarrassed on the behalf of any fukking body and I'm not expecting peckerwoods to ever see me in a way they don't want to see me based on what's playing on the radio. What I will say is...the super religious "be a lady" types that think all this is solved if people just cover up and say the right things are a big part of why such polarity has been created between degenerate and 'conscious' music. Ignore those aspects of humanity and they go away...

Trying to separate all of these different aspects of humanity, sexuality, tribalism and even ego from ones divinity...causes this schism. Repression of sexuality and trauma begets you this kind of behavior. The answer isn't to shun, shame or try and swing the pendulum entirely the other way, especially for the sake of respectability from white folks, it's about balance.

So called "concious rappers" cannot strip their music of all sex appeal or tribalism and expect to draw any attention to what they're saying. Nobody is going to listen to your music just because it's postive anymore than people will eat healthy food regardless of taste. Until someone is able to integrate sexuality and tribalism with knowledge and wisdom we will keep serving up artists like these to the "Game" to make money off of.
So a modern day Tupac? Who would be the female equivalent?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mainstream society— the WORLD— does generalize us based on the actions of a few black people. THAT is the problem and that’s why trash needs to not be platformed.

They will boost SexxyRed and Suki before decent black female entertainers because they want the world to see this image of BLACK WOMEN.
Nobody boosted shyt

Black women like Sexyy Red music they loved Pound Town

Suki ain’t even musically popping she goes viral because black women feed her energy the same way nikkas tune into Blueface and Chrisean

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the best answer.

Black people are stereotyped off the actions of the few in a way white people generally aren't. And that's bullshyt. But knowing that is the case, is a damn good reason to do everything possible not to boost Sexy Red, Blueface, Chief Keef, and others of that type.
Yeah.

There's also the problem that "the many" gives tacit approval to the few when we excuse it; rationalize it (it's because of racism); celebrate it (at the BET awards); pervert it into some type of feministic empowerment movement; or just general stay silent about it.

We need to stop pretending it's "just the few" as if a lot of people haven't turned this shyt into their whole personality. This whole message board and the culture is centered around hip hop and at any given moment when I look at what's topping the hip hop charts it's degeneracy. Let's be real. The few performs it, but the many have allowed it.

you can’t lump chief keef in with those other people. i’m not saying he’s perfect or hasn’t promoted a certain image that isn’t exactly a positive representation of young black men, but he carries himself a lot better.
See what I mean? Look: If we don't take the garbage out, nobody else is going to do it for us.

Last edited:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Why does everything have to be in juxtaposition to what they do tho...our standards should be our standards. Ain't got nothing to do with nobody else

Gahdamn y'all keep the white mans dikk in y'all mouth
This.

m38f5v5zgjvg.png
Holy shyt the fukking cringe to even mention them in this thread.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
The whole point is that you don't generalize black people off the actions of a few street urchins.
Exactly cos these nikkas ain't getting embarrassed off tory, future, lil Dirk, Kodak, king von, NBA youngboy, nick cannon, xxx whatever his name is, Kanye, lil uzi etc etc etc so why should bw be lol

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lowlife White trash aren't deemed to be embarrassing larger white society. I wonder why..
They created a clear distinction with the phrase white trash. How do people not understand that language influences how people think? They baked in the separation with the name. Not that hard to do