Sexxy Redd and Sukihana when it comes to embarrassing black women online.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is how I feel. Throw the whole genre in the trash and I'm a hardcore hip hop fan. But it has done way more damage to our community than good. The harm far outweighs the benefits, if there are any benefits. I don't see any.

The music is super catchy, but it's like powdered donuts. It appeals to the senses but you know its not good for you. You cannot make a positive hip hop song without being labeled corny and the music is so demonic that it even has 30+ year old women twerking on tables at restaurants. It encourages so many young black men to live a 'street life'. Meanwhile those street rappers are hiding out in their multimillion dollar mansion while they teach the kids they need to get it how they live and need to off their enemies. There's a reason so many rap artists keep saying they are dancing with the devil or they are a demon. They are embodying the spirit that is controlling them.

I've been listening to quite a bit of old school music and gospel tracks and you can literally meld into the music, whereas with modern music you bob your head because the beat and flow is catchy, but you have to ignore the lyrics if you don't want to become mentally damaged.

How many more lyrics do we need to hear about killing, gang-banging, not snitching, taking advantage and disrespecting the opposite sex, etc. If you go back even as far as the 90s, you will hear that there were plenty of songs about love and cherishing who you are with but now it's a trash heap... even R&B is filthy as well

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is the reason I stopped checking for most modern "Hip Hop/Rap", and stick to R&B and Gospel.

Even then I stay away from a lot of "Modern R&B", as a lot of it is just as TRASHY as some modern "Hip Hop/Rap".

Having CLASS, DECORUM, and BOUNDARIES has all went out the window.

A sad affair, all around!

What other form of music can you brag about killing your baby and saying you have murder on your mind and you are 'baby daddy free'? You're right about R&B as well. It's just as filthy as rap now. It's the spirit of this modern age.

Sadly the internet combined with a degradation of morals has created an atmosphere for any degenerate minded person to distribute their content

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Right. We can’t “clean music up” while arbitrarily deciding what we’re offended by. Is it ok for cardi b to rap about men eating her p*ssy? Is it ok for the multitude of male rappers to talk about women sucking their dikks and putting it in all three holes? Is it ok to talk about sex only using innuendos? And what’s acceptable for music about drugs? Or fighting? Or killing? And who decides when it is offensive?

If we’re not talking about the entire genre and making real strides to say we denounce it all, then what are we accomplishing? Remember the Tip Drill fiasco? Canceling one song/video/artist does nothing if we aren’t addressing the root of the issue. It will only continue to get more and more provocative.

It's all about "Balance".

I'm not against "Sex In Songs", but I am against VULGARITY in our music.

If the first few lines of a song starts out with "Puzzy Pink, Booty Hole Brown", then that SHYT GOT TO GO.

On the OTHER end of the aisle, I'm 100% Against "GENOCIDE MUSIC".

I grew up in Gang Territories, during the heights of the "Bloods & Crips".

I know damn near 20+ people PERSONALLY, who got shot and killed due to the DUMB SHYT!

The WORLD Hates Black People, and would seek to do us ALL Harm.

There is ZERO EXCUSE for US to PROMOTE GENOCIDE, TOWARDS OUR PEOPLE!

People don't call it out, because they "Like the Songs/Artists", or whatever.

But the SHYT Gotta go!

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

hardy-boyz-jeff-hardy.gif

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fhoopshabit.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F08%2F874182450.jpeg

230530-michael-jordan-scottie-pippen-jm-1528-a98250.jpg

payton-kemp.jpg

portland-trail-blazers-archive.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what's going on with that ugly stripper look with those cartoon colored wigs. This is that same girl that sang about aborting her kids 6 years ago. What made her go from respect yourself as a lady to aborting her kids so she can be baby daddy free? There is something really wicked going on in the air

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The lyrics to Peaches and Eggplant by Young Nudy and 21 Savage. I never hear anyone complain about how vulgar it is.

This how it sound when I hit your ho
Be like this, it be like this, it be like this
I get b-, I get behind your ho and then I be like this, I be like this (COUPE)
What you doin' slime? (Boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw)
Dig in that p*ssy (boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw)
Beat her back down (boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw)
What we doin'? (Boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw)
Boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, in your ho, yeah
Boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, boaw, in your ho
Slut out a freak
Hit her from the back, turn her bladder deep
Do the triple X when I'm in a freak
Boaw, boaw, knock a ho to her knee
Beat her back down, bytch tryna skeet
Bih, turn around, come suck the meat
Round for round, finna beat her 'til she sleep
Eat her p*ssy up, bon appétit
Take her back a day like I'm on a G
Slow it down, baby, ride me like a Z
Double cup, you gon' ride me straight to sleep
Two hoes tryna fukk me while I'm geeked
Blame it on the pill when she gettin' beat
Goin' ham on her when I give her D
Knowin' homeboy, I gotta keep it P
Gotta go home to bloody streets
Yeah, she gonna bump and bump and boom
She gonna make that booty move
I'm in that bih, got it ho in the mood
And we be geekin' like sun to the moon
We on some shyt that we don't 'posed to do
One of my bro hoes came out the Ub'
I don't know, but that ho with the, ooh
shyt was leakin', ooh, juice
shyt was peachy just like the fruit
She say that that shyt was fruit
I say that that shyt was goose
I just beat that p*ssy loose
Knock them walls down, all I do
Hit that ho like one or two
Three, four, times that Addy, ooh

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They promote and market as thots and ratchets , its an absolute joke and a minstrel show

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The lyrics to Peaches and Eggplant by Young Nudy and 21 Savage. I never hear anyone complain about how vulgar it is.

Slut out a freak
Hit her from the back, turn her bladder deep
Do the triple X when I'm in a freak
Boaw, boaw, knock a ho to her knee
Beat her back down, bytch tryna skeet
Bih, turn around, come suck the meat
Round for round, finna beat her 'til she sleep
Eat her p*ssy up, bon appétit
Take her back a day like I'm on a G
Slow it down, baby, ride me like a Z
Double cup, you gon' ride me straight to sleep
Two hoes tryna fukk me while I'm geeked
Blame it on the pill when she gettin' beat
Goin' ham on her when I give her D
Knowin' homeboy, I gotta keep it P
Gotta go home to bloody streets
Yeah, she gonna bump and bump and boom
She gonna make that booty move
I'm in that bih, got it ho in the mood
And we be geekin' like sun to the moon
We on some shyt that we don't 'posed to do
One of my bro hoes came out the Ub'
I don't know, but that ho with the, ooh
shyt was leakin', ooh, juice
shyt was peachy just like the fruit
She say that that shyt was fruit
I say that that shyt was goose
I just beat that p*ssy loose
Knock them walls down, all I do
Hit that ho like one or two
Three, four, times that Addy, ooh

I'll leave it to you to guess why

:wow:

Notice how much traction these "some parts of hip hop are problematic" threads get when the offenders are women talking about sex and how many people agree compared to the threads where the offenders are men and the subject matter is literally murdering Black people.

:francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mainstream society— the WORLD— does generalize us based on the actions of a few black people. THAT is the problem and that’s why trash needs to not be platformed.

They will boost SexxyRed and Suki before decent black female entertainers because they want the world to see this image of BLACK WOMEN.
I agree with everything you said but who is "they"? These girls are being blown up by fans who are not being instructed by the industry. All the ratchet rappers blew up online first. Every time they market a female who isn't on this type of shyt she gets no fanfare and forgotten. Could we have a Latifa, Lauryn, lyte today? I mean if there was a balance of ratchet and wholesome content on the mainstream level it would be less of an issue. But we have to start talking about why both your men and women are gravitating to the most ignorant content and acts. With young brehs it's crash dummy rappers and females it's ratchet hoe shyt. "They" is us and that's the problem. The demand from this content is not going anywhere.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps

Notice how much traction these "some parts of hip hop are problematic" threads get when the offenders are women talking about sex and how many people agree compared to the threads where the offenders are men and the subject matter is literally murdering Black people.

I don't think many of them dudes that like "Genocide" music, have BEEN PERSONALLY affected by it.

And BEFORE someone says that the music "Has No Effect", and it's "Just Music".

I knew dudes PERSONALLY growing up, who would "RIDE ON FOOLS" (Drive-bys), and play "Music To RIde To".

The thing is too many Brehs, are ATTACHED to the music, and due to "Liking" it, CAN'T BE HONEST ABOUT IT.

Many others are living VICARIOUSLY through it.

"Sliding On Ops", makes you "Feel Tough".

But Black People DIE BECAUSE OF IT, so it's CLOWN SHYT!

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

And I can go on and on posting more from different artists. I just heard this followed by Bongos by Cardi & Meg (which is also raunchy). So again, Sexy Red has to go but the rest of it is acceptable? Either keep it consistent or ignore it like we ignore everything else.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't know what's going on with that ugly stripper look with those cartoon colored wigs. This is that same girl that sang about aborting her kids 6 years ago. What made her go from respect yourself as a lady to aborting her kids so she can be baby daddy free? There is something really wicked going on in the air

witchcraft full stop