Sexxy Redd and Sukihana when it comes to embarrassing black women online.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
The funny thing is that Black women don’t seem all that embarrassed by them. If they are, they’re certainly silent about it. Very few will call them out

Bingo.., you’ll be surprised by how even 30,40 year old black women would be in the club bouncing to these songs..

I mean hell black women watch them old hoes on shaq ex wive show of basketball wives and them old hoeson real housewives of Atlanta bullshyt..

Like these women say” leave black women alone” by all means good brothers do that and worry about ourselves

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Bingo.., you’ll be surprised by how even 30,40 year old black women would be in the club bouncing to these songs..

I mean hell black women watch them old hoes on shaq ex wive show of basketball wives and them old hoeson real housewives of Atlanta bullshyt..

Like these women say” leave black women alone” by all means good brothers do that and worry about ourselves

Yeah, it’s a bit shocking. Like you really don’t care how the world sees you? :dwillhuh:
And then they wonder why their young sons are dating non black girls, and why they themselves don’t have much luck when it comes to interracial dating. At a time when Black men are more concerned about our image, black women seem to not give af, and act like everything is all good

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Although I've enjoyed rap, I think it needs to go into the garbage. This is the only musical form where the bar is low enough to allow Sukis and Redd's in to spout their overly filthy nonsense.

Black music went from singing harmoniously with uplifting lyrics and simultaneously playing instruments to twerking and singing about a bootyhole color

This is the reason I stopped checking for most modern "Hip Hop/Rap", and stick to R&B and Gospel.

Even then I stay away from a lot of "Modern R&B", as a lot of it is just as TRASHY as some modern "Hip Hop/Rap".

Having CLASS, DECORUM, and BOUNDARIES has all went out the window.

A sad affair, all around!

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing is that Black women don’t seem all that embarrassed by them. If they are, they’re certainly silent about it. Very few will call them out
It's the second part, women won't call them out because it's their own which is why a lot of these thot rappers are never touched until when their careers are in the end stages.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This is the reason I stopped checking for most modern "Hip Hop/Rap", and stick to R&B and Gospel.

Even then I stay away from a lot of "Modern R&B", as a lot of it is just as TRASHY as some modern "Hip Hop/Rap".

Having CLASS, DECORUM, and BOUNDARIES has all went out the window.

A sad affair, all around!
Honestly it's where we are in hip hop right now, alot of these cats are just walking stereotypes, you can't use the we're old heads comment because old heads from 10 and 20 years ago was still rocking and listening to the new stuff put out there.

If you have to compare this era and time and space in hip hop to anything, I would compare it to the era in 1991 to 1994 where the only artists being put out was gangsta rappers and that wasn't as bad as now.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They don't represent black women, but it's deeply frustrating that they are at the forefront of the world at the moment. It's disgusting and embarrassing.

It's okay to admit Sexxy Redd gives you the ick brehs. She's supposed to if you actually have self respect and care about your people. It doesn't make you a c00n or tOo FoCuSeD oN WhAt cAcS tHiNk.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

Breh, you have to wildly hate women to claim that Chief Keef isn't negative enough to be lumped in with them. Let's see:

At 15, Keef is arrested for heroin manufacture and distribution and sentenced to house arrest.

That year, Keef puts out a mixtape with a picture of him holding a gun on the cover and gets a bit of local fame. His facebook profile lists his profession as "selling dope."

At 16, Keef sneaks out of his grandmother's home with a gun out, holding a jacket over it. A officer notices and stops to question him, Keef drops the coat, flashes the gun at the officer, and takes off, pointing the gun at the officer several times in the process and causing the officer to open fire. He's sentenced to house arrest again. Publicity regarding his arrest, home detention, and release, which was promoted on WorldStar, largely drives his rise to fame.

Keef's first child is born. He is later sued for unpaid child support.

Keef's debut single, "I Don't Like", becomes a major hit.

Still just 16, Keef is signed to Interscope after a bidding war.

Keef uploads a video of a fan giving him a blowjob on Instagram, causing him to lose his Instagram account.

At 17, Keef is investigated concerning the murder of Lil JoJo, and openly mocks JoJo's murder on social media. Joseph Coleman's mother believes to this day that Keef paid to have her son killed.

Just two months later, Keef is remanded to two months in juvenile detention for probation violations when he fires guns at a shooting range during an interview with Pitchfork Media.

Before that trial, Keef is sued by his promotion company for missing a show with no warning or reason given. He ignored the lawsuit and is ordered by the court to be guilty by default and fined $230,000.

Keef's debut album is released, with all of the hit singles glorifying gang violence, drug dealing, drug use, and his previous arrests.

While in juvenile detention, Keef's second child is born. He later has to be court-ordered to pay child support.

Two months after getting out of juvi, Keef is arrested again for smoking marijuana in public and disorderly conduct. He is later sentenced to 90 days in rehab.

Eight days later and before that court appearance even comes, he is arrested again for driving 110 in a 55, as well as booked for having too many passengers (he's still just 17 at this time). He is later sentenced to a fine, community service, and 18 more months on probation with random drug tests for the speeding violation.

About this time, Keef misses another show without warning or reason, later leading to another lawsuit against him.

Four months later, 18yo Keef tests positive for marijuana and is sentenced to 20 days in jail.

12 days after he gets out, Keef is arrested for another probation violation and forced into rehab.

Just after getting out of rehab, Keef is sued again for missing a show without warning.

Only a month after getting out of rehab, Keef is arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana, driving on a suspended license, and having no proof of insurance.

Three months later, Keef is evicted from his Chicago home. He is not yet 19 years old.

At 19yo, Keef is sued for child support for the 3rd time, by the 3rd different woman.

After Capo and the Migos are involved in an altercation, Keef uploads an Instagram photo of Quavo's stolen chain

At 20yo, Keef fathers another child. He names his son "FilmOn Dot Com" to promote his label and upcoming album.

At 21yo, Keef was arrested for armed robbery and aggravated assault of Ramsay Tha Great. The charges are eventually dropped for lack of evidence.

Five months after that, he is arrested against for smoking marijuana and drug paraphernalia and given a suspended sentence.

At 22yo, Keef releases the song "I Kill People", a diss track aimed at 6ix9ine and Cuban Doll. Four weeks later, he is fired upon while at a hotel, on orders from 6ix9ine.

I'll stop there, but just point out he's now up to 9 kids with 9 different mothers and he's only 27.

Now, let's add in the fact that his music unabashedly promotes drug use, guns, gang violence, and generally antisocial behavior with Keef only half dressed through most of it....how exactly was he carrying himself any better at his height than these women are?
9 kids at 27 is just :picard:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
It's the second part, women won't call them out because it's their own which is why a lot of these thot rappers are never touched until when their careers are in the end stages.
It’s because people can literally create their own playlists and listen to the things they want. Those who don’t like her music can simply not listen and she won’t even be on their radar (like me). Shes primarily social media famous and that’s due to her shocking personality.

Secondly, a lot of people see it for what it is, which is performative outrage. It’s another example of how men ignore toxicity in music made by other men to talk down to women. It’s ok to not like it. But I’m not sure what’s up with this large push to get women to “do something about it” when rap is still primarily dominated by Black men and the theme is still drugs, murder, sex and money.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It’s because people can literally create their own playlists and listen to the things they want. Those who don’t like her music can simply not listen and she won’t even be on their radar (like me). Shes primarily social media famous and that’s due to her shocking personality.

Secondly, a lot of people see it for what it is, which is performative outrage. It’s another example of how men ignore toxicity in music made by other men to talk down to women. It’s ok to not like it. But I’m not sure what’s up with this large push to get women to “do something about it” when rap is still primarily dominated by Black men and the theme is still drugs, murder, sex and money.
Lmao this response is just lack of accountability and whataboutism articulated cogently.

There are plenty of men and women advocated against male rappers, much more so then against female rappers.

In addition, men are the primary supporters of women who DONT make mainstream female rap, not women. Seemingly, Women largely do not care how female rappers portray black women, it’s only an issue when a man you don’t find attractive does so.

Last edited:

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
because white society openly deems them trash and consigns them to the fringes. we don’t condemn the degenerate rabble in our community.

:unimpressed:

The sad part about it is, WE USED TO Condemn Degenerate behavior in our Communities.

"Shaming" and "Shunning" people needs to come back.

And not ONLY for these "Thot Rappers".

But ALSO for these GENOCIDAL Dudes "SMoking OPS", Selling Drugs etc... In their music.

The BAR IS REAL LOW!

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Lmao this response is just lack of accountability and whataboutism articulated cogently.
Good. I don’t want to be accountable for her because I don’t create, distribute, or support her music.

Are you accountable for the music that NBA young boy and chief keef create?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Good. I don’t want to be accountable for her because I don’t create, distribute, or support her music.

Are you accountable for the music that NBA young boy and chief keef create?
I don’t consume it but yes as a black man we are responsible for their popularity and we are responsible for putting out images that reflect in a more positive, representative light.

Any more questions?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The sad part about it is, WE USED TO Condemn Degenerate behavior in our Communities.

"Shaming" and "Shunning" people needs to come back.

And not ONLY for these "Thot Rappers".

But ALSO for these GENOCIDAL Dudes "SMoking OPS", Selling Drugs etc... In their music.

The BAR IS REAL LOW!
Right. We can’t “clean music up” while arbitrarily deciding what we’re offended by. Is it ok for cardi b to rap about men eating her p*ssy? Is it ok for the multitude of male rappers to talk about women sucking their dikks and putting it in all three holes? Is it ok to talk about sex only using innuendos? And what’s acceptable for music about drugs? Or fighting? Or killing? And who decides when it is offensive?

If we’re not talking about the entire genre and making real strides to say we denounce it all, then what are we accomplishing? Remember the Tip Drill fiasco? Canceling one song/video/artist does nothing if we aren’t addressing the root of the issue. It will only continue to get more and more provocative.