Think it's jokes now. Wait till they get that backflipping robot on the streets

ezgif.com-optimize+%284%29.gif

homeless brehs gone get their shyt fukked up :mjcry:

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
This shows how tech people in San Francisco are completely heartless and stuck in there fukking hypocritical liberal bubble. They swear they are doing good for the world and then they do this bullshyt. When there is more than enough money and resources within the city to provide decent accommodations for the thousands of people on the street. Instead of doing that they chase after the homeless with fukking robots:mjlol:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
This shows how tech people in San Francisco are completely heartless and stuck in there fukking hypocritical liberal bubble. They swear they are doing good for the world and then they do this bullshyt. When there is more than enough money and resources within the city to provide decent accommodations for the thousands of people on the street. Instead of doing that they chase after the homeless with fukking robots:mjlol:

Pure evil.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a dame shame how they treat the homeless out in SF never seen so many tents. Why don't spend money on solving the homeless problem instead of building robots to snitch on them. :stopitslime:

SF is HEAVEN for homeless people. I'm too lazy to get into why. And they're a fukkin nuisance, and 99% of them are white , and almost all of them REFUSE to be in a shelter

So I'm happy these r2d2's are going around snitching on them
There's a gaggle of white bums behind myoffice building, one white bytch is deranged and stays spitting at people
There is human shyt all over the sidewalk. And piss. It's so bad they started spraying the sides of buildings with this coating that splashes back at u if u piss on it :scust:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
these tent cities are an issue. i don't care how much yall want to deflect and play bleeding heart liberal, most of yall don't live in places where the homeless are prominent and/or have set up camps. it's one thing when these camps were out the way or under freeways, but they've encroached on main thoroughfares where people actually need to walk/bike/enter residences or businesses. they are sprawling out of control and pose safety (violence, mental illness, drug use) and health and sanitation risks. many of them are becoming safety hazards to drivers as well. i don't have an issue with the existence of camps, but there are some locations they don't need to be.

SF is HEAVEN for homeless people. I'm too lazy to get into why. And they're a fukkin nuisance, and 99% of them are white , and almost all of them REFUSE to be in a shelter

So I'm happy these r2d2's are going around snitching on them
There's a gaggle of white bums behind myoffice building, one white bytch is deranged and stays spitting at people
There is human shyt all over the sidewalk. And piss. It's so bad they started spraying the sides of buildings with this coating that splashes back at u if u piss on it :scust:
exactly my reply...nikkas ready to pull the white supremacy/gentrification trigger and have no experience with the scope of the problem out here