SF Using Robots To Intimidate Homeless People

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's a dame shame how they treat the homeless out in SF never seen so many tents. Why don't spend money on solving the homeless problem instead of building robots to snitch on them. :stopitslime:
damn shame? there are organizations giving them tents for free, that's a much better living situation than the ground. furthermore places like oakland are actually spending our fukking tax dollars on medical care, supplies, sanitation, and other programs for these tent cities. i don't have an issue with providing services to the homeless, but you can't also be enabling the denigration of neighborhoods by letting these camps grow unchecked. you got kids who cant even go down their own block cuz the foul shyt going on in these camps

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
living in a white man's future :snoop:

so instead of trying to solve homelessness with empathy and compassion, we're going to terrorize people with machines so we don't even have to interact with them. Disgusting....i hope they destroy every single one of these things that hit the streets

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SF is HEAVEN for homeless people. I'm too lazy to get into why. And they're a fukkin nuisance, and 99% of them are white , and almost all of them REFUSE to be in a shelter

So I'm happy these r2d2's are going around snitching on them
There's a gaggle of white bums behind myoffice building, one white bytch is deranged and stays spitting at people
There is human shyt all over the sidewalk. And piss. It's so bad they started spraying the sides of buildings with this coating that splashes back at u if u piss on it :scust:

Jesus Christ.:picard:

I heard SF was the homeless capital of America but god damn.:scust:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
damn shame? there are organizations giving them tents for free, that's a much better living situation than the ground. furthermore places like oakland are actually spending our fukking tax dollars on medical care, supplies, sanitation, and other programs for these tent cities. i don't have an issue with providing services to the homeless, but you can't also be enabling the denigration of neighborhoods by letting these camps grow unchecked. you got kids who cant even go down their own block cuz the foul shyt going on in these camps
Tents aren't better than homeless instutions and the mental institutions these people need. what are these robots really solving? can't they just fukk up the robot and be on their way?

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
SF is HEAVEN for homeless people. I'm too lazy to get into why. And they're a fukkin nuisance, and 99% of them are white , and almost all of them REFUSE to be in a shelter

So I'm happy these r2d2's are going around snitching on them
There's a gaggle of white bums behind myoffice building, one white bytch is deranged and stays spitting at people
There is human shyt all over the sidewalk. And piss. It's so bad they started spraying the sides of buildings with this coating that splashes back at u if u piss on it :scust:
:what::what::martin::beli::usure:

First off thank you for adding some controversy to my thread.

Now lemme address your bullshyt.

99% are NOT white.

"An estimated 34 percent of homeless survey respondents were black, even though African-Americans make up only six percent of the city’s overall population.

Thirty five percent were white, four percent Asian, three percent Native American, two percent Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, and 22 percent described as “multiracial.” "

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sf.curbed.com/platform/amp/2017/6/16/15818104/homeless-sf-count-2017

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

There would be no robots attacking people if the homeless were not disproportionately black.

Don't be mad because your startup has shytty real estate in the Tenderloin. :bryan: I hear Salesforce is hiring. Go apply playboi.

Can't wait until you see one of those robots in the street. We gon see how tough you are then.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Tents aren't better than homeless instutions and the mental institutions these people need. what are these robots really solving? can't they just fukk up the robot and be on their way?
where is the money, land, and resources to staff a bunch of homeless shelters going to come from? surely not yet more taxes in what is the most highly taxed state (plus the shyt load of local taxes we have in the bay). the number of homeless people will always outpace shelters, that's why there is homelessness. so yes, the tents have provided a better standard of living for those on the streets.

mental institutions? i'm going to assume you're forgetting america's history with mental institutions and the grave injustices and depravity carried out on both people with resources/support/families and especially the homeless/undesirables in society.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these tent cities are an issue. i don't care how much yall want to deflect and play bleeding heart liberal, most of yall don't live in places where the homeless are prominent and/or have set up camps. it's one thing when these camps were out the way or under freeways, but they've encroached on main thoroughfares where people actually need to walk/bike/enter residences or businesses. they are sprawling out of control and pose safety (violence, mental illness, drug use) and health and sanitation risks. many of them are becoming safety hazards to drivers as well. i don't have an issue with the existence of camps, but there are some locations they don't need to be.

exactly my reply...nikkas ready to pull the white supremacy/gentrification trigger and have no experience with the scope of the problem out here

Exactly They don't know how bad it is out here.. there's a reason they gave a bunch of homeless ppl in Vegas or Phoenix or one of those desert cities one way tickets to SF. and yea anybody who's been to downtown sf will tell u it's a bunch of white bums out smelling like shyt openly pissing and shytting everywhere

I work right downtown and u can't go anywhere without smelling piss or seeing human shyt on the sidewalk or some cracker harassing people. All of market street is fukkin filthy. Ppl in here think it's a few poor ppl down in their luck. Nah. And they make a shytload of money panhandling too

Jesus Christ.:picard:

I heard SF was the homeless capital of America but god damn.:scust:

m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Human-waste-shuts-down-BART-escalators-3735981.php

Civic center is basically a public toilet

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
where is the money, land, and resources to staff a bunch of homeless shelters going to come from? surely not yet more taxes in what is the most highly taxed state (plus the shyt load of local taxes we have in the bay). the number of homeless people will always outpace shelters, that's why there is homelessness. so yes, the tents have provided a better standard of living for those on the streets.

mental institutions? i'm going to assume you're forgetting america's history with mental institutions and the grave injustices and depravity carried out on both people with resources/support/families and especially the homeless/undesirables in society.
Well I guess that's somebody else's problem now.

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee dead at 65

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

Ronald Regan closed a majority of Mental Institutions across the country and the number of homeles people rose so I think making new institutions with better ethical standards would be a good solution.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what::what::martin::beli::usure:

First off thank you for adding some controversy to my thread.

Now lemme address your bullshyt.

99% are NOT white.

"An estimated 34 percent of homeless survey respondents were black, even though African-Americans make up only six percent of the city’s overall population.

Thirty five percent were white, four percent Asian, three percent Native American, two percent Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, and 22 percent described as “multiracial.” "

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sf.curbed.com/platform/amp/2017/6/16/15818104/homeless-sf-count-2017

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

There would be no robots attacking people if the homeless were not disproportionately black.

Don't be mad because your startup has shytty real estate in the Tenderloin. :bryan: I hear Salesforce is hiring. Go apply playboi.

Can't wait until you see one of those robots in the street. We gon see how tough you are then.

:mjlol: @ survey respondents. You fukkin rodent
I work and live here. You spent 37 seconds googling some shyt and now you know better than I do. Tell me about the differences between the embarcadero and civic center stations based on whatever you find on google

But what do I know I just work and live out here

:mjlol: