Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Said it before, so many people on here have no idea what real athletes are, or they're misinformed/don't do the research. She was never gonna be 1st, second, or third.

I was giving her 4th if she made Olympics in earlier threads. But to come last, after being fully rested and behind Briana who is a teen and new to the scene

Shocking

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Jamaicans in here poking they chest out and picking on a girl over some women’s fukking sprinting.:mjlol:
Who gives a fukk?

let’s keep it a stack you nikkas been and will probably always will be trash in 99% of sports outside of sprints.

You nikkas barely even play sports.:heh:

Im American but this is a weird take. This is a thread about this specific race. Jamaicans won… they can pop shyt. And… they’re only popping shyt cuz of Shacarri’s remarks.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say again, Shacarri fans ain’t doing her no favors with all these excuses. She lost. Jokes will be made. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I was giving her 4th if she made Olympics in earlier threads. But to come last, after being fully rested and behind Briana who is a teen and new to the scene

Shocking

No drive, does she have great genetics? Absolutely, but her training is trash and she's too relaxed. You have to be a bit of a psycho when it comes to going against the world's best. From Flojo to Phelps, when you read about or hear their interviews, they only know one thing...training. Mike goes in on this on podcast...all he did was train even while smoking weed, the man punched the bags till they were dented and he was completely dehydrated. He admits that it takes a crazy person. You have to know that you're gonna have more scars and bleed more in training than anything else. Oh you got a sponsor? Cool go run drills. Rodman talks about it as well. All that sex/club life was cute till he got into practice and he was the last one to leave the gym.

She doesn't have that kind of trainer or will. The best quote from Usain on training "I don't want to come in second"....says a ton about his mentality..
Silver...fukking, second in the Olympics is beneath him.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
No drive, does she have great genetics? Absolutely, but her training is trash and she's too relaxed. You have to be a bit of a psycho when it comes to going against the world's best. From Flojo to Phelps, when you read about or hear their interviews, they only know one thing...training. Mike goes in on this on podcast...all he did was train even while smoking weed, the man punched the bags till they were dented and he was completely dehydrated. He admits that it takes a crazy person. You have to know that you're gonna have more scars and bleed more in training than anything else. Oh you got a sponsor? Cool go run drills. Rodman talks about it as well. All that sex/club life was cute till he got into practice and he was the last one to leave the gym.

She doesn't have that kind of trainer or will. The best quote from Usain on training "I don't want to come in second"....says a ton about his mentality..
Silver...fukking, second in the Olympics is beneath him.

Crazy, winners have a next level mentality.

Will have to listen to hot boxin podcast with Mike.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Crazy, winners have a next level mentality.

Will have to listen to hot boxin podcast with Mike.

The one common denominator...none of them want or are satisfied with coming in second place. It really is the Ricky Bobby meme, you're either first or you're last...hilarious quote from a movie, till you realize all of these winners have the same mentality. It's either gold or you failed. GSP is more lighthearted about it, but it's still there "I rather be fat and lay on the couch, but I would still want to be a champion". The psychosis steps in and they want to win more than they want to be happy.

I can go on but you get the gist...champions are crazy and a have a routine that is ungodly to everyone else.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
So Errol Spence didnt just recover from an almost fatal car crash and is about to have one of the biggest fights of the year? :comeon::unimpressed:

nikka u dont keep up with boxing . Pacquiao is fighting Ugas tonight , Spence dropped out ... but thats ma nikka tho ,,, weight bully but still ma nikka

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jamaicans on social media are getting to be a little too over the top now about this. Like calm down already. They act like they just beat Simone Biles in gymnastics or something. Its so many wild comments they making now

and then posters on here talk about how its not Diaspora war in "real life", as if people on social media aren't real