Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RepentantCleanFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

The other girls laughing at her:mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Been saying for a year that ADOS/"FBA" rhetoric is blatant agent shyt. Divide and conquer shyt for no reason. Did I want Sha'carri to win because I'm a (black) American rooting for my country? Yea. Did I think she was going to win? No. Is it funny given her behavior and comments? Hell yea. She's getting clowned across social media right now, largely by regular black Americans. Anyone turning this into something else ("an attack on FBA/ADOS") is peddling agent shyt. And frankly should be banned from the Coli. This is sports, we clown people who lose bad all the time. Take that take that.

People have to place those clowns on ignore. They only say dumb shyt for attention and a response.

Site needs to be careful allowing things to slide (because it generates traffic). Some of the comments here come from defeated and hurt individuals. One of them is going to snap and harm others out in the world, or harm themselves.
Investigation by law enforcement will lead them to rambling posts made on this forum. Watch.

Daps
People have to place those clowns on ignore. They only say dumb shyt for attention and a response.

Site needs to be careful allowing things to slide (because it generates traffic). Some of the comments here come from defeated and hurt individuals. One of them is going to snap and harm others out in the world, or harm themselves.
Investigation by law enforcement will lead them to rambling posts made on this forum. Watch.
the website is overrun w/ cacs, non-blacks, and agents

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

A Jamaican and Canada started talking shyt about ADOS folks in this thread and go push back:yeshrug: