Shane mosely joined the money team

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

here ya go:

There’s a murky, violent history between Floyd Mayweather and his former manager, James Prince
15/03/2013 by jeremypound4pound

James Prince, manager of Andre Ward, recently hit out at Floyd Mayweather, his former client, for his derisory comments about Ward. This brings to mind the acrimonious, and violent, split between Prince and Mayweather in 2003.

Mayweather found himself in some trouble when he was in a fierce contractual battle with Prince. Top Rank stepped in and advanced him $610,000 to settle with Prince, and also cut Prince a check for 20 percent of Mayweather’s $3.05 million dollar purse for fighting Phillip Ndou.

The situation with Prince, a well known figure in the rap world, escalated to a dangerous level when several men showed up to the Top Rank Gym on September 11, 2003 and roughed up Leonard Ellerbe and former camp member Thomas Summers, sending both to the hospital.

Mayweather’s camp has never confirmed the story, but both DuBoef and Arum claimed to have saved a “shaken” Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who told DuBoef ‘These are bad guys, you have to help me save my family.’

“I said, ‘Let me give James a letter of credit,’ ” Arum said. “And Floyd said — I’ll never forget it — ‘James don’t take no letter of credit.’ “

Bernard Hopkins comments on the situation:

“Hey, listen, at the end of the day, when I look at guys, and some rappers that I ain’t going to mention, that talk about gangsta, talk about street, talk about going to jail, talk about being hard on the street, that remind of Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather is no tough guy. And Floyd Mayweather can tell you about, and Ellerbe can tell you about when a couple of guys came up in Top Rank’s gym and they was taking two to three weeks to scrub blood out of the stains of the carpet that was in there. Where was the gangsta then? See, they know I know.”

Floyd was probably in the back like :lupe:

:russ::dead:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
True, but I'm laughing more about what B-Hop said about Floyd than the actual situation:manny:

B-Hope a real nikka from the streets, and you have to respect his longevity. I can definitely picture Floyd like :whoa: when them goons ran up in there and whooped his people's asses :russ:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
WTF would Floyd do to a big gorilla pimp looking dude ? Not a god damn thing. My boy told me Cotto took a beating in Caguas because he was pushing up on some high rollers woman, that's his hometown. Boxers aren't invincible.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Mayweather was like the 1st, now why would any other people join Prince after IDK
People kept joining up with Don King, Suge Knight, Diddy, the Jews, whoever. :yeshrug:

Sometimes you don't have a choice. :demonic:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Dog anybody who would choose a fair fade and actively gets in that ring is gangsta as fukk.
In a sense, but there are real killers and gangsters walking around here with hearts of steel and all of that. Those dudes aren't shooting the fair one, but they're shooting.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
In a sense, but there are real killers and gangsters walking around here with hearts of steel and all of that. Those dudes aren't shooting the fair one, but they're shooting.
So does bussing your gun makes you a G, or knucking up

How many nikkas you know laid hands on 50 cent multiple times

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mayweather was his worst beating, bytch nikka

Aside from that maybe Forrest 1, but that had too many ugly rounds. Mosley hasnt taken any Roy type beatings....

Why dont you bytch nikkas respond with words rather than smileys.................