patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Mayweather was his worst beating, bytch nikka

Aside from that maybe Forrest 1, but that had too many ugly rounds. Mosley hasnt taken any Roy type beatings....

Why dont you bytch nikkas respond with words rather than smileys.................

that's like me telling you everytime to improve your ability to comprehend things lol..ill respond how I feel like youngin...deal with it:ufdup:

now why i disagree..forrest (RIP) whooped that ass more thoroughly...a prime mosley at that..put him down twice and had him out on his feet several times during the fight..plus he was never in trouble from being hurt by mosley

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
that's like me telling you everytime to improve your ability to comprehend things lol..ill respond how I feel like youngin...deal with it:ufdup:

now why i disagree..forrest (RIP) whooped that ass more thoroughly...a prime mosley at that..put him down twice and had him out on his feet several times during the fight..plus he was never in trouble from being hurt by mosley
:pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Gifs and videos, lets compare and vote, aside from the fluke KO after the headbutt Forrest aint do shyt but maul, and that goes for the 2nd fight also, ugly ugly matches

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gifs and videos, lets compare and vote, aside from the fluke KO after the headbutt Forrest aint do shyt but maul, and that goes for the 2nd fight also, ugly ugly matches

what the fukk does gifs prove? lol..gifs are created for specific moments of something not for whole fights :laff:..rewatching the fights is not going to change my opinion of who I thought gave mosley his worst beating..esp since i explained why..but only in the first fight though

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what the fukk does gifs prove? lol..gifs are created for specific moments of something not for whole fights :laff:..rewatching the fights is not going to change my opinion of who I thought gave mosley his worst beating..esp since i explained why..but only in the first fight though
Most bytch made poster in the ring............................

mr x

Superstar
Daps
so this thread isn't about shane mosley joining the money team? :patrice:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Aside from that maybe Forrest 1, but that had too many ugly rounds. Mosley hasnt taken any Roy type beatings....

Why dont you bytch nikkas respond with words rather than smileys.................

Breh why are you so quick to get demonic over different opinions in boxing nikka :what:

That shyt is only going to make dudes not give you a proper response breh, cool out :whoa:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Breh why are you so quick to get demonic over different opinions in boxing nikka :what:

That shyt is only going to make dudes not give you a proper response breh, cool out :whoa:
I cant sit back and let people post bullshyt, and If that was opinion all I simply wanted a video or gif, to prove me otherwise, and let me post mine and let yall decide who whupped Mosely ass more, but the bytch nikka wanted no parts of that for a reason....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Translation aside from the knockdowns post headbutt, the fights was pretty uneventful

mr x

Superstar
Daps
so this thread isn't about shane mosley joining the money team? :patrice:

281.gif

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shane himself said when he fought Pacquiao "he hit me in the third round and when i woke up i was in the 6th round" LOL Floyd was basically a sparring match.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shane himself said when he fought Pacquiao "he hit me in the third round and when i woke up i was in the 6th round" LOL Floyd was basically a sparring match.

yeah but pac didn't really whoop him even though the opportunity was there..other than the KD shane was in survival mode and more happy to play pattycake with the gloves at the start of each round

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but pac didn't really whoop him even though the opportunity was there..other than the KD shane was in survival mode and more happy to play pattycake with the gloves at the start of each round

I don't think Floyd hurt him..