AAP7WOG.png
AAP7WOG.png

Shane sounds :flabbynsick: tho

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WTF would Floyd do to a big gorilla pimp looking dude ? Not a god damn thing. My boy told me Cotto took a beating in Caguas because he was pushing up on some high rollers woman, that's his hometown. Boxers aren't invincible.
Yea, now a squad of Brazillian JIujitsu artists would never get rolled up on like that.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So does bussing your gun makes you a G, or knucking up

How many nikkas you know laid hands on 50 cent multiple times
I think being willing to kill someone for little to no reason makes you a G, friend. Knuckling up doesnt make you a G. Running into a boxing gym and beating up @yo moms and his friends over money makes you a G.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Yea, now a squad of Brazillian JIujitsu artists would never get rolled up on like that.

Probably not but I'll be the first to say no one is above an ass kicking. Some people start thinking they are good grapplers until you add strikes....and that's with 16oz gloves so no one gets hurt.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
In a sense, but there are real killers and gangsters walking around here with hearts of steel and all of that. Those dudes aren't shooting the fair one, but they're shooting.
Yea man I know that....but anybody can shoot a gun. How many people legit would take a fair one 24/7? That to me is far more gangster

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
What happened to Shane being a member of golden boy promotions