Shannon Sharpe explains why NBA players get more women than NFL players

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
NBA players are more famous, more recognizable and richer on average. I don’t have to see any clips or hear anyone talk to know the obvious.

:patrice: Iono about this breh. If we are only speaking domestically, I think the top NFL players (especially the QB's) are equally/more famous than the top NBA players (outside of Lebron/Curry).

Hell, my wife even know's about Baker Mayfield's bum ass, but would have know idea about Luka or Jokic.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
:patrice: Iono about this breh. If we are only speaking domestically, I think the top NFL players (especially the QB's) are equally/more famous than the top NBA players (outside of Lebron/Curry).

Hell, my wife even know's about Baker Mayfield's bum ass, but would have know idea about Luka or Jokic.
Even domestically basketball players are more known. Forget comparing superstars because bron/steph are bigger Than say mahomes/lamar.

Even middle of the pack nba players will recognized faster than nfl players.

Im a giants/knicks fan. If i ran into grimes i would recognize him immediately, but i wouldn’t be able to recognize thibodeoux

Edit- btw, how can anyone keep up with the million podcasts athletes and rappers have nowadays. They are all cringe and unbearable.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
not only do NBA player get to show their faces more on tv. But due to their immense height, they are instantly recognizable in public.
some 6ft tall receiver is not going to stand out in a crowd the same way a 6'8" basketball player would. women might not even recognize the bball player but just assume because he's 7ft tall that he is one.
main-qimg-04821519a03000195e788b134f0bb11c-lq

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

NBA players recognized outside of USA

NFL players not, maybe with a few exceptions