Shannon Sharpe Joins First Take

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Last time I seen Shannon go viral for anything First Take related was the make-up debacle, meanwhile the pod clips ring off on the regular

I think some of that is because he is on only twice a week and even when he is on, he still has to split time with guests. They also keep their timing tight and Molly keeps shyt calm. Compare that to him being on 5x a week for 3hrs on Undisputed.
Also it's a different dynamic. Where on Undisputed it was Shannon vs Skip adversary type shyt, a lot of the time SAS and Shannon more buddy buddy and just having a good time shooting the shyt. SAS also stay giving Shannon his flowers and defers to Shannon alot on subjects.

As far as the tweet, I think Shannon views the ESPN move as getting a nice steady check while he builds his Shay Shay/Night Cap brand. It's seems that's really what he wants to do. Being connected to ESPN and that reach is also good when it comes to sports stuff.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think some of that is because he is on only twice a week and even when he is on, he still has to split time with guests. They also keep their timing tight and Molly keeps shyt calm. Compare that to him being on 5x a week for 3hrs on Undisputed.
Also it's a different dynamic. Where on Undisputed it was Shannon vs Skip adversary type shyt, a lot of the time SAS and Shannon more buddy buddy and just having a good time shooting the shyt. SAS also stay giving Shannon his flowers and defers to Shannon alot on subjects.

As far as the tweet, I think Shannon views the ESPN move as getting a nice steady check while he builds his Shay Shay/Night Cap brand. It's seems that's really what he wants to do. Being connected to ESPN and that reach is also good when it comes to sports stuff.

I'm interested to see if he is still on First Take twice a week after the NFL season is over.

yep, seems forced now. I wish they would work more on their organization. Put all the sports talk at the beginning and save all the sex talk/rando convo til the end so it makes it easier for me to skip it :manny:
Yep.

I don't need to hear Shannon who is a few years younger than my own parents be talking about that stuff :scust:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Idk what SAS was doing trying to play the race card for Draymond. The nikka obviously had anger issues or something going on with all the shyt he was getting into :dahell:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It aint his show. Why aint Ragu, or Dan, or Mad Dawg in the pic?
Not his show but he is a large reason for the record breaking viewership :manny:
Also this particular record is the Shannon stimulus + ppl wanting to see the reaction to the cowboys loss.
That comment reminded me how Mad Dawg was mad he wasnt in the First Take commercial either during the college football championship game :mjlol:
SAS killed him with the "you only on on wednesdays :sas2: "