Shannon Sharpe Joins First Take

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Reddikk a younger :skip: that actually played. You can tell he dont respect Shannons opinion on the NBA
Nah, skip "plays the game". JJ comes off like all this is beneath him, yet on the show anyway for the look or w/e. He gives off the same aura that Sherman does when he on Undisputed.

Was funny hearing Shannon complain about JJ cutting him off, when Shannon less than 15s before hand, cut JJ off :mjlol:
I agree JJ doesnt respect Shannon's opinion.

It's weird JJ apologized on air for it though.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, skip "plays the game". JJ comes off like all this is beneath him, yet on the show anyway for the look or w/e. He gives off the same aura that Sherman does when he on Undisputed.

Was funny hearing Shannon complain about JJ cutting him off, when Shannon less than 15s before hand, cut JJ off :mjlol:
I agree JJ doesnt respect Shannon's opinion.

It's weird JJ apologized on air for it though.

Yesterday when he was trying to give his opinion on who would win in a LA vs OKC series after SA gave his opinion Shannon was like " hold on JJ before you go, can I show y'all something " like he was about to show a graphic or something related to the topic..this dude has the producers pull up a pic with Jordan in a Wizards uniform at half court getting a trophy for scoring 30,000 points:dead:
Then said "this is what we doing Stephen A. because when LeBron reached 40k you weren't impressed"...they continue going back and forth for like 2 minutes..
Finally JJ was like ":why: guys can I please finish my thought " :mjlol:

JJ is sick of this shyt

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Won't happen Stephen A and Shannon got to much power at ESPN
That's exactly my point. SAS is all about ratings at the end of the day and there's money and hype in a Skip/SAS reunion regardless of what posters on here say.

If SAS and ESPN wants, he'd bring Skip back into the fold regardless of how Shannon feels about it. He'd do it and go from interview to interview talking about how he saved Skip just like he did with Shannon.