She sacrifice her 20s to build long term wealth. She worked 60-80 hours/week. Would you?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So then what happens if she gets hit by a car before she turns 41 and retires? What would be her last thoughts? "I wish I worked more?" FOH.

If you made your money, good for you. If you wanna flex like you did something great by sacrificing your youth, then clearly on some level you regret it and you're not trying to convince us to do the same thing, you're trying to convince yourself that you didnt make a bad choice.

I'm not against hard work, I am against the condescending attitude and the binary thinking that shows you cant both grind and enjoy life while you're young.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yup. Tuition was free (mom worked at Temple U) so I grabbed it all...two majors & a minor. Finished my classes at 21 and started my gig about 6 weeks after my 22nd birthday.

people like her literally don't help shyt. you got your advantage then shyt on everybody else without it. And let's be clear, she most likely got some easy office type job claiming she worked "60-80 hours per week". A nepotism baby claiming she sacrificed.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Looksi like all she did was accelerate gentrification in order to turn over property. I'm not really impressed by people who purchase foreclosed properties to rehab and sell for a profit. What has she done for the community?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations on doing what every single man has done for 100s of years bytch

I don't think most people have built long term wealth for their children to inherit :patrice:

I'm assuming she is talking $1+Million. Hopefully she has black kids to benefit from her hard work. A few hundred thousand for each of your kids to start with would be such an amazing head start for them. If they don't squander it, they won't have to work as hard as you did.

Daps
Looksi like all she did was accelerate gentrification in order to turn over property. I'm not really impressed by people who purchase foreclosed properties to rehab and sell for a profit. What has she done for the community?

There’s nothing wrong with her business moves. She’s not obligated to do anything for the community if she doesn’t want to. This isn’t a fair criticism.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Did she post her investment gains?

I actually agree with her overall message because I am the same way I don't spend money on barely anything except good food and travel.

I also have a nice investment and savings.

Dave Ramsey
and @BaldingSoHard gave me the game years ago.

Dave is a little draconian in his views for my liking.

He'll have you living in a cardboard box, eating ramen noodles, catching the bus until you get your debt completely paid off.

I agree with the young lady's message you can play now and you'll pay later or you can pay now and play later. It's a trade off and a gamble both ways.

This young lady might be obnoxious and bougie, but I'd rather deal with that than a cute dumb girl that I'm going to have to take care of and think for most of the time.

Why

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:She couldn’t get a man to wife her by college end and sold herself this lie to compensate for being unwifeable.

Guarantee this lady be jealous of other women when they say they man bought them this or that.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I don't think most people have built long term wealth for their children to inherit :patrice:

I'm assuming she is talking $1+Million. Hopefully she has black kids to benefit from her hard work. A few hundred thousand for each of your kids to start with would be such an amazing head start for them. If they don't squander it, they won't have to work as hard as you did.
Someone claiming they can buy almost whatever they want because they were working mad hours in their 20s doesnt impress me. Where you getting this million dollars from? Completely made it up