She sacrifice her 20s to build long term wealth. She worked 60-80 hours/week. Would you?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
She went to temple in the late 90s when it was like $12k a year for in state commuter students (it’s only $16k now if you live at home)
Even if she paid full price as a commuter student debt wouldn’t be an albatross
She went for free but it’s plenty of ways for ppl to finesse stuff like this
She’s being abrasive but I think it’s value in what she’s saying. We gotta change our mentality towards wealth building and sacrifice fun to a degree to achieve that
Instead of taking on $40k+ Loan a year to attend Ivy League or morehouse/spelman/howard
Go to state schools or smaller hbcu that ain’t going impress nobody at thanksgiving and hustle

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Y'all got it all twisted as usual. Y'all complain about giving broke bytches Child Support and Alimony, but now a woman with money shows up and it's bytch this and bytch that:gucci:

Congratulations to this woman and I wish her well. If she's marriage material of course id knock it down.
If she was 31 maybe id holla but at 41?:huhldup:

Daps
Y'all got it all twisted as usual. Y'all complain about giving broke bytches Child Support and Alimony, but now a woman with money shows up and it's bytch this and bytch that:gucci:

Congratulations to this woman and I wish her well. If she's marriage material of course id knock it down.

complain about and shame allfans content creators, then turn around and make fun of someone who went to school and hustled (and no idgaf if she went for free, its not someone else fault yall chose to go to name brand schools and rack up 6 figure loans when you can go to state college for like a few thousand dollars per semester which is like mcdonalds salary). people just love to hate, god bless em :mjlol:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

stuff like this is motivating but also misleading because you can't SAVE your way to financial prospensity, if you're making $15/ hr. which the vast majority of people are doing.

she has a great job, high paying job. that's the #1 take away

I read stuff like this and then remember wage theft is by far #1 most common form of theft in this country

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
stuff like this is motivating but also misleading because you can't SAVE your way to financial prospensity, if you're making $15/ hr. which the vast majority of people are doing.

she has a great job, high paying job. that's the #1 take away

15 an hour 80 hours a week still gives you $4800 a month before taxes, live below your means for a couple of years, find some solid investments and you’ll still be ok. A lot of people want instant gratification so saving is hard, I’m guilty of that myself often

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
So she graduated from college and If her LinkedIn is correct she got her job at Ameriprise financial then she eventually got them to help her fund her wealth management practice.

:manny: Kudos to her. She had an advantage and she used it.

Last edited: