Sheriff: “I’m sick of these Black b*stards.... Every Black that I know, you need to fire him...”

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man hit the reporter with the Shaggy

artworks-t4t34mxvSBeILDjY-ULtPbQ-t500x500.jpg

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Notice dude didnt want to go to media.. He wanted to do it the "right way" and he got nothing from it.. Only reason it came out because buddy running against him and he used the ace up his sleeve.. All the higher ups gave zero fukks and just wanted it to go away

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I hate Democrats. I take that back, I hate a black effin Democrat."

This is what we been trying to tell TLR for the longest. When Trump and MAGA are going off about democrats, "democrat" is their code word for n I g g e r s.

Since Obama, a black Democrat became president in 2008, they see the Democrat party as the n I g g e r party.

And that's the real issue. Democrats have existed in their current form for 60 years now. Republicans disagreed with them but it was never this level of vitriol.

It only got like this when they realized that Black people could attain power in the Democrat party.

But yall stay sleep.
What fool said different??

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

North Carolina Sheriff Resigns After Shocking, Racist Comments About Black Employees​

Phillip Jackson
Tue, October 25, 2022 at 3:09 PM

Jody Greene, now former sheriff for Columbus County in North Carolina. (Photo: Columbus County Sheriff's Office)

Jody Greene, now former sheriff for Columbus County in North Carolina. (Photo: Columbus County Sheriff's Office)

A sheriff in a rural North Carolina county resigned Monday after he was recorded saying blatantly racist comments about the Black deputies working under him.

Jody Greene, the now former sheriff of Columbus County, was caught spewing derogatory remarks on a phone call in 2019 not long after he took office. Audio from the phone call was recorded and made public recently.
The Columbus County District Attorney’s office filed a petition on Friday presenting evidence of recorded conversations in court records, demanding for Greene’s removal from office following his recorded remarks. The petition detailed specific Black deputies and sergeants in the office that Greene targeted derogatory statements towards during the recorded conversation.

He referred to several Black deputies and sergeants as “Black b*stards” and threatened to fire them as a result.
At least one Black person was fired following the conversation, the office said in the petition.

“Tomorrow’s gonna be a new fukking day. I’m still the motherfukking sheriff...fukk them Black b*stards, they think I’m scared? They’re stupid. I don’t know what else to do with it. So it’s time to clean them out,” Greene was recorded saying, according to the filing.
“I ain’t gonna have it. I’m gonna cut the snake’s fukking head off. Period...and Melvin Campbell is as big a snake as Lewis Hatcher ever dared to be.

Every Black that I know, you need to fire him to start with, he’s a snake!” Greene continued on the recording.
Outrage was swift in the community. The NAACP, locally and nationally, blasted Greene, calling his remarks “divisive” and “horrifying.”
Columbus County District Attorney Jon David filed a petition Oct. 4 demanding Greene’s removal from office. A judge agreed the same day, effective immediately.

On Oct. 5, the Columbus County Board of Commissioners held an impromptu meeting to fill Greene’s temporary vacancy until a final decision is made on whether he will continue to be sheriff of the department.
The State Bureau of Investigations in North Carolina launchedan investigation of obstruction of justice in the department after Greene’s recorded comments.
Following the reporting of his remarks, Greene resigned from the North Carolina Sheriff’s Association.

:camby:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

North Carolina Sheriff Resigns After Shocking, Racist Comments About Black Employees​

Phillip Jackson
Tue, October 25, 2022 at 3:09 PM

Jody Greene, now former sheriff for Columbus County in North Carolina. (Photo: Columbus County Sheriff's Office)'s Office)

A sheriff in a rural North Carolina county resigned Monday after he was recorded saying blatantly racist comments about the Black deputies working under him.

Jody Greene, the now former sheriff of Columbus County, was caught spewing derogatory remarks on a phone call in 2019 not long after he took office. Audio from the phone call was recorded and made public recently.
The Columbus County District Attorney’s office filed a petition on Friday presenting evidence of recorded conversations in court records, demanding for Greene’s removal from office following his recorded remarks. The petition detailed specific Black deputies and sergeants in the office that Greene targeted derogatory statements towards during the recorded conversation.

He referred to several Black deputies and sergeants as “Black b*stards” and threatened to fire them as a result.
At least one Black person was fired following the conversation, the office said in the petition.

“Tomorrow’s gonna be a new fukking day. I’m still the motherfukking sheriff...fukk them Black b*stards, they think I’m scared? They’re stupid. I don’t know what else to do with it. So it’s time to clean them out,” Greene was recorded saying, according to the filing.
“I ain’t gonna have it. I’m gonna cut the snake’s fukking head off. Period...and Melvin Campbell is as big a snake as Lewis Hatcher ever dared to be.

Every Black that I know, you need to fire him to start with, he’s a snake!” Greene continued on the recording.
Outrage was swift in the community. The NAACP, locally and nationally, blasted Greene, calling his remarks “divisive” and “horrifying.”
Columbus County District Attorney Jon David filed a petition Oct. 4 demanding Greene’s removal from office. A judge agreed the same day, effective immediately.

On Oct. 5, the Columbus County Board of Commissioners held an impromptu meeting to fill Greene’s temporary vacancy until a final decision is made on whether he will continue to be sheriff of the department.
The State Bureau of Investigations in North Carolina launchedan investigation of obstruction of justice in the department after Greene’s recorded comments.
Following the reporting of his remarks, Greene resigned from the North Carolina Sheriff’s Association.

:camby:
Will the black cops be rehired?