Sheriff: “I’m sick of these Black b*stards.... Every Black that I know, you need to fire him...”

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
"I hate Democrats. I take that back, I hate a black effin Democrat."

This is what we been trying to tell TLR for the longest. When Trump and MAGA are going off about democrats, "democrat" is their code word for n I g g e r s.

Since Obama, a black Democrat became president in 2008, they see the Democrat party as the n I g g e r party.

And that's the real issue. Democrats have existed in their current form for 60 years now. Republicans disagreed with them but it was never this level of vitriol.

It only got like this when they realized that Black people could attain power in the Democrat party.

But yall stay sleep.

Damn...that's true af.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
f567f0f108b52df391a7c9bc9d96ae3e

Lipless snow ape.:scust:
He definitely wears a white hood

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Imagine the black officers who have been dealing with this but just couldn’t quit or raise hell cause it’s their livelihoods at stake.

Sh1t like this convinces me even more to be militant. Not on some I hate white people stance, but more so providing a system of self sufficiency whereby black people en masse have the freedom to do as they please. Be able to raise necessary hell at their workplaces without fear of destitution.
How about we start with being cordial with each other on the Coli.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Thos snowroach is planning on running for re-election next month. SMH. They need to bring his ass up on charges .
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...after-threatening-to-fire-black-b*stards/amp/

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine the black officers who have been dealing with this but just couldn’t quit or raise hell cause it’s their livelihoods at stake.

Sh1t like this convinces me even more to be militant. Not on some I hate white people stance, but more so providing a system of self sufficiency whereby black people en masse have the freedom to do as they please. Be able to raise necessary hell at their workplaces without fear of destitution.

Most whites hate your black ass so you don't have to feel bad

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Notice dude didnt want to go to media.. He wanted to do it the "right way" and he got nothing from it.. Only reason it came out because buddy running against him and he used the ace up his sleeve.. All the higher ups gave zero fukks and just wanted it to go away

Facts, racist sheriff also felt mighty comfortable speaking that way to him. Whistleblower is a bigger devil.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Breh, only 50% of black adults who are eligible to vote register and do so. So whatever turnout you ever see of black voters, it could be twice as much if we actually participated. If we actually voted, collectively--and as a firm powerful LEFT LEANING BLOC, not some confused wishy washy "both sides" coalition that has no idea whether they want to join white power or not "cough coughlatinoscough" and whose political power as a minority group is divided, muddy, and ultimately a non-factor--we would change this damn country literally overnight. Universal healthcare would only be the beginning of the impact of black political power could have on this country, as well as the true respect we would receive if we actually used it.

All this useless contrarian nonsense we accept as intellectual thought in our community. We have no idea the power to get what we want and be respected as a community is right under our nose if we stop being influenced by others and UNITE. Quit letting conservatives with their own agendas of seeing Donald Trump come down our ears telling us we're "brainwashed" and that our votes don't matter when clearly it fukkin does and is worth spending millions of dollars to stop. Just get back to common sense and quit looking for conspiracies and contrarian theories as an excuse to do nothing and leave our government to others.
You'll get no argument with me on this. I said in another thread how important voting is. Especially at the local levels.