Sheriff: “I’m sick of these Black b*stards.... Every Black that I know, you need to fire him...”

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
"I hate Democrats. I take that back, I hate a black effin Democrat."

This is what we been trying to tell TLR for the longest. When Trump and MAGA are going off about democrats, "democrat" is their code word for n I g g e r s.

Since Obama, a black Democrat became president in 2008, they see the Democrat party as the n I g g e r party.

And that's the real issue. Democrats have existed in their current form for 60 years now. Republicans disagreed with them but it was never this level of vitriol.

It only got like this when they realized that Black people could attain power in the Democrat party.

But yall stay sleep.
Back in the day they use to call them "n-word lovers," now we call them "white liberals." Back in the day we use to call it the "n-word loving jew media" now it's "the mainstream media." They use to shout "white power" and "go back to where you came from" now they say "Make America Great Again" "defending traditional values" and pass "anti-woke" laws.

And the only thing that's changed is the true intellect and the grit of each passing generation. When I was kid, as much criticism as we held for Democrats and liberals no one in their right mind had the slightest interest in being a Republican or seeing Republicans or conservatives gain power. We were not eager to agree with them or enable their rhetoric.

But this generation is beyond damn lost. Talking just like toothless cacs about "white liberals," "the mainstream media" "foreigners" "traditional values" having tolerance for others "shoved down our throats" and they really think they are speaking as black militants and not sorry puppy dogs emulating the words of white nationalists. It's pathetic and just sad to how easily manipulated, weak, and powerless we choose to be.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
And that's the real issue. Democrats have existed in their current form for 60 years now. Republicans disagreed with them but it was never this level of vitriol.

It only got like this when they realized that Black people could attain power in the Democrat party.

But yall stay sleep.
#bothsides please come in here and argue against this logic

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
It's why I always say, if it wasn't for us, there would be universal health care. I wholeheartedly believe that so much isn't done in this country, purely out of spite of our existence.
Breh, only 50% of black adults who are eligible to vote register and do so. So whatever turnout you ever see of black voters, it could be twice as much if we actually participated. If we actually voted, collectively--and as a firm powerful LEFT LEANING BLOC, not some confused wishy washy "both sides" coalition that has no idea whether they want to join white power or not "cough coughlatinoscough" and whose political power as a minority group is divided, muddy, and ultimately a non-factor--we would change this damn country literally overnight. Universal healthcare would only be the beginning of the impact of black political power could have on this country, as well as the true respect we would receive if we actually used it.

All this useless contrarian nonsense we accept as intellectual thought in our community. We have no idea the power to get what we want and be respected as a community is right under our nose if we stop being influenced by others and UNITE. Quit letting conservatives with their own agendas of seeing Donald Trump come down our ears telling us we're "brainwashed" and that our votes don't matter when clearly it fukkin does and is worth spending millions of dollars to stop. Just get back to common sense and quit looking for conspiracies and contrarian theories as an excuse to do nothing and leave our government to others.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Both sides are the same, so surely there is a good chance this man is a democrat. :troll:
This is fukked up, but the other day I was on Twitter and I saw a Stacey Abrams ads with a bunch of black girls yassing and showing their excitement to vote. My feelings as a black man were deeply hurt. I feel disrespected by these Democrats trying to control me and I refuse to vote. In fact, why we only allowed to vote Democrat? I can't think for myself and vote alongside this guy? Why not!?

AJD

Superstar
Daps
f567f0f108b52df391a7c9bc9d96ae3e

Lipless snow ape.:scust:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Southern white conservative man hates Black people.

In other news, the sky is blue.

Well average coli nikka will laugh in your face and call you a shill c00n scared nicca if you commit to voting against these clowns and make them eat shyt on election day. Dudes is VERY comfortable knowing this is who is choosing their government and changing the courts and laws while we fighting with "black foreigners" and being free thinkers.

So yeah, this not as much common sense as it needs to be known, unfortunately. This generation wants to talk the most buck about white supremacy but seem to have either a strange contentment with it or some real short amnesia that it exists.